Calling all birthers

Please show us in exactly which post anyone ever said that specifically.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Sure they are, but are they running for the office of the most powerful man in the world?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I'd think the amusement of watching Big Brother skin-searching Aunt Tillie and molesting six-year old girls probably gives them a lot of aid and comfort.

And, can you say, "war on drugs?"

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

You know, the addled welfare queen would be a lot more tolerable if it wasn't for those lines, like the one above, "Can you possibly be that stupid?"

But bluster is a compensation for failure, or fear of failure, and is an element of the psychology of lying. Repeated failure and threats to one's self-image can produce a large spectrum of behaviors; a full-throttle, full-time bluster suggests a deep-seated, long-running problem. Every so often I think that the guy actually is close to the edge, and I back off. It's not easy dealing with such obnoxious behavior but I don't want to make him worse. So I'm going to back off again. Maybe he ought to just be plonked. I'm sure we can learn all we need about clapped-out machines without him.

Good luck.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

The debate is stupid. His mother was a US citizen, therefore her child, The Future president, Mr. Barack Obama is a citizen. If he had been born on Mars he would still be a US citizen. Just as John McCain (born in Panama) is a US citizen, and eminently qualified to be president in

2000, but loosing his faculties and choosing dingbats as his running mate in 2008.
Reply to
Stuart Wheaton

Actually, he doesn't need it in most states, unless someone challenges his certification and goes through a challenge procedure. And that only applies to the states' procedures for appearing on a ballot. Write-ins could conceivably get through the process without anyone ever checking them out. Look up "Nominating papers" or "Nominating petitions" in the state of your choice.

In most states, the political parties certify a candidate's eligibility. This has been very loosely handled in most election years -- filing the papers is enough for most state election commissions. Just grabbing one example at random, Kentucky says a candidate is qualified if 20 other states say he's qualified.

Gunner's statement is complete nonsense. Birth records aren't "published." The Constitution says nothing about who or how a candidate is to be certified. Since elections for president are actually done by the Electoral College, you don't even vote for a president, anyway, so voting procedures generally say nothing about it except that the candidate must sign a paper saying he's qualified, in order to appear on that state's ballot.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

You are saying that every U.S. President has published his birth certificate and his school records? If so, where? Is a reference available?

If this is true I would like to see a copy of President Washington's birth certificate please. And his school records.

Cheers,

John D. Slocomb (jdslocombatgmail)

Reply to
J. D. Slocomb

I have known people who in order to get a "birth certificate" had to get baptismal records and have them certified as to a record of birth. In my own case when I entered the service I was asked for a birth certificate and had to go to the Town Clerk for mine. He asked me for my birth date and looked in a big book. , "nobody here with your name, here look" and I found the official record of my birth "Baby boy Slocomb" it said, right there in black and white. I told the Town Clerk that "this is me!" so he scratched out the "baby boy" and entered my name and then typed out a birth certificate and stamped it and I joined the Air force.

One of my kids has an official Louisiana birth certificate which is a photograph of the document held in the State Capital, another got a real paper certificate from the state of Ohio and I disremember where the other one's is.

The point is that they are all not the same and making an assessment of "it don't look right" isn't really very meaningful.

Besides.... he is the President so muttering and complaining isn't going to do any good.

Cheers,

John D. Slocomb (jdslocombatgmail)

Reply to
J. D. Slocomb

Are you claiming that their birth wasn't recorded by the county they were born in? My dad was born on a farm in Kentucky in the '30s, but he was able to get a birth certificate from the state since the information was in their records.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Well my Dad has a birth certificate that indicates he was born in the county. The courthouse burned down and records lost. He is 90 this year but wasn't the last farm baby to live long.

One glaring thing on the fake document is the paper. Look at the safety paper as it maintains the exact pattern flowing off the document and also as the fake document looks like it is out of a book - the paper flows continuously to the left around the fold and continues onward.

What this tells me is the 'black lettering and blobs' are superimposed upon a background of safety paper and the picture of a rolled edge on the left.

And normally there isn't just one name per page. There are far to many people entered on a daily basis to be one per page.

Mart> >

Reply to
Martin Eastburn

Quit changing the subject. You said that a birth certificate is required for candidates for president. I challenged you to provide proof. Of course you can't, because that isn't true. So you're trying to change the subject.

I'm not upset about anything. I'm just calling you out for making a false statement.

If I was going to be upset about anything, I'd be upset that you *don't* have to prove you're a natural-born citizen. I think candidates *should* have to prove that -- but they don't. And you claimed that they do.

I voted for McCain.

Reply to
Doug Miller

That's not the point. You claimed that candidates are required to provide their birth certificates.

That's not true.

Reply to
Doug Miller

I don't have to prove it, you idiot. He already did.

Reply to
Doug Miller

It doesn't matter whether they did or not: your insane fantasies notwithstanding, the Constitution does not require a birth certificate or any other form of proof.

Reply to
Doug Miller

You're missing the point rather badly, I'm afraid. Gummer claimed that candidates are required to provide their birth certificates.

That simply isn't true.

Reply to
Doug Miller

It was in the part that you snipped.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Doesn't matter. You tried to make an equivalence between being a natural born citizen, and having a birth certificate that proves it -- which Obama does. Unlike my father, uncles, and grandfather.

Reply to
Doug Miller

If the war on drugs is sufficient evidence of "treason" then you'd better be prepared to prosecute every President, member of Congress, and SCOTUS justice in the last ninety years.

Get a grip. Your contact with reality appears increasingly tenuous with every post you write.

Reply to
Doug Miller

That's quite possible, maybe even likely: my grandparents belonged to a religious sect that kept pretty much to themselves, avoiding contact with secular authority as much as possible.

Reply to
Doug Miller

I do not have your psychoanalitic abilities, but I would say, that it is the Gunner style behavior that made me mistrust the Republican party. Swiftboating, the fake "In invented the Internet" quote etc. He is a fun guy to talk about metal related things, but his escapades make me think less of Republicans, not more.

Ignoramus15384