Calling all birthers

Sigh.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Are you now claiming Obama served in the US military? Or is this simply more ignorant trash talk on your part?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You shouldn't be talking to yourself online, Goober.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Gunner did. That's what started this circus:

[J.D. Slocomb]

[Gunner]

Sideshow Gunner then went into full bluster mode and refuses to admit that he just made that shit up.

As Iggy pointed out, Doug is right, Gunner is 100% wrong. I'd post the particulars but he'd just ignore them.

What a farce.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Yeah, you did:

[J.D. Slocomb]
[Gunner]

He's right. You haven't looked.

That's because you're a lazy ignoramus who flaps his gums without looking first.

Iggy is right; Doug is right. You're full of shit.

'Want to challenge me on it?

The stroke appears to have taken a greater toll than we realized.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Keep dancing, Gummer, keep changing the subject, anything to avoid admitting that you were wrong.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Keep dancing, Gummer, keep changing the subject, anything to avoid admitting that you were wrong.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Gummer did. I quoted it in my reply to him. Not *my* fault you snipped it.

Gummer. Go back and read the thread. Not my job to do your reading for you. If you had read the posts you were replying to, and hadn't snipped the relevant parts, you wouldn't need to ask the question.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Reply to
Doug Miller

Noted; thank you. That's actually the second post in which he made that claim.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Keep dancing, Gummer, keep changing the subject, anything to avoid admitting that you were wrong.

Reply to
Doug Miller

You claim it is -- show me.

Or STFU.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Careful Dougy is going to have another hissy fit on you.

If he disagrees you get labeled on his "troll list"

Or STFU

.
Reply to
Josepi

Thanks. See, that didn't take two and a half years, now did it? >:->

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I still beleive that anyone who wants to be Commander In Chief needs to be a Veteran with a Honorable Discharge.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You can believe that if you want. Best of luck getting the Constitution amended.

Reply to
rangerssuck

No, not unless the candidate (or elected official) is challenged.

The world might, but you have your fingers stuck in your ears.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

What on earth did you imagine you read that led to you conclude that?

*You* are the one that made that false claim, not me.
Reply to
Doug Miller

No, it's not -- there's nothing in the Constitution that says anything about proof. You claimed it's required -- prove it, or STFU.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Gunner Asch on Sun, 01 May 2011 11:47:30 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

And I'd be surprised that there wasn't other "documentation" of their births. Church records, family bibles, people who remember when the Millers had their baby boy ... that sort of stuff.

I doubt any of them had a grandmother who never was in Pennsylvania claiming to have been at the birth, either.

tschus pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich