Calling all birthers

Gunner did. That's what started this circus:
[J.D. Slocomb]
[Gunner]
Sideshow Gunner then went into full bluster mode and refuses to admit that he just made that shit up.
As Iggy pointed out, Doug is right, Gunner is 100% wrong. I'd post the particulars but he'd just ignore them.
What a farce.
Reply to
Ed Huntress
Yeah, you did:
[J.D. Slocomb]
[Gunner]
He's right. You haven't looked.
That's because you're a lazy ignoramus who flaps his gums without looking first.
Iggy is right; Doug is right. You're full of shit.
'Want to challenge me on it?
The stroke appears to have taken a greater toll than we realized.
Reply to
Ed Huntress
Gummer did. I quoted it in my reply to him. Not *my* fault you snipped it.
Gummer. Go back and read the thread. Not my job to do your reading for you. If you had read the posts you were replying to, and hadn't snipped the relevant parts, you wouldn't need to ask the question.
Reply to
Doug Miller
Careful Dougy is going to have another hissy fit on you.
If he disagrees you get labeled on his "troll list"
---------------------
You claim it is -- show me.
Or STFU
.
Reply to
Josepi
No, not unless the candidate (or elected official) is challenged.
The world might, but you have your fingers stuck in your ears.
Reply to
Ed Huntress
What on earth did you imagine you read that led to you conclude that?
*You* are the one that made that false claim, not me.
Reply to
Doug Miller
No, it's not -- there's nothing in the Constitution that says anything about proof. You claimed it's required -- prove it, or STFU.
Reply to
Doug Miller
Gunner Asch on Sun, 01 May 2011 11:47:30 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
And I'd be surprised that there wasn't other "documentation" of their births. Church records, family bibles, people who remember when the Millers had their baby boy ... that sort of stuff.
I doubt any of them had a grandmother who never was in Pennsylvania claiming to have been at the birth, either.
tschus pyotr
Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Site Timeline