Calling all birthers

Iggy - why do your waste your time with him?

Reply to
rangerssuck

Wow, Gunner's brain has a pretty low fascination threshold.

Reply to
rangerssuck

I thought you didn't have a TV. Do you listen to him on the radio?

He didn't.

They didn't. That was a cooked-up story by World Nut Daily and by a radio talk show crank named Mike Evans, who first claimed he had talked to Gov. Abercrombie but later had to admit that he didn't.

I posted a link to the actual Hawaii newspaper interview that World Nut buggered up. Do you need to see it again?

It was always there. Two Hawaii officials have testified to that.

You aren't thinking at all, Larry. You're parroting Gunner, who is pumping out bullshit at high speed.

Birthers aren't discriminating.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

That can happen when the ribbon is reused.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

I wish they'd just allowed a news crew to go into the building and take a picture of the thing. Fox News would be best because a "hostile press" is always better.

I wish they'd done it 2.5 years ago.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

It did start in the primary, as did every scandal issue in recent elections. When we switched to the primary system we not only ensured the picking of inferior candidates, but allowed for dirtier politics that would look too partisan if it was done in the general election.

If the primary was still going on, there would still be Democrats doubting it.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Voting him out is fine. Perfect even. I don't need another option.

If some idiot does an Oswald we'll go up in flames.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

In the vault.

What makes you think he/she looked?

Never happened. It's an incredibly twisted tail of falsehoods and obfuscations by the right-wing press and blogosphere. Chasing it around was so funny that, at one point, I sprayed ice cream all over my screen. d8-)

Only to the mentally disturbed, Gunner. To the rest of us, it's incredibly silly. What *is* interesting is the insights it provides into the insanosphere that supplies your "information." You're going to go blind and senile if you don't straighten yourself out and quit believing that stuff.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

``No, Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America.''

Reply to
Ignoramus9529

Like the three toed dragon press.

Never had me going on that subject, who cares. He's the president. There is no way "they" are going to redo everything and get a different one.

I did notice that he's younger than I am ! Wonder if working out in all that sun light is the cause of so few gray hairs, I have none on my head. I also noticed guys my age up here are almost totally gray.

As for trump, seems the same with distance, but then again there is Vegas... Like bankruptcy and not long after trying to out do Wynn.

SW

Reply to
Sunworshipper

Interesting analysis of the document in this discussion

Rex

Hey, moron. Take a look at blocks 7b, 12b and 16 of the birth certificate you claim is what they are supposed to look like.

Manual typewriters do that all the time.

But of course you know it must be a fake, because you know the truth.

He is the love child of Malcolm X and Xena: warrior princess, and he was actually born in an alien spacecraft hovering over a Potemkin village in the Urals.

Paul K. Dickman

Reply to
Paul K. Dickman

You realize that you're insulting the descendent of the famous Ojibwe, Chief Running Mouth?

Reply to
Ed Huntress

People occasionally make typos....

But in the 60's, White-Out hadn't yet been invented; so they had to re-type the entire document...

Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT

Sure. She was "present" in Kenya. Or do you do translations from Swahili?

Grandmothers usually like their grandchildren -- even yours, I'll bet. d8-)

Reply to
Ed Huntress

What part of "it was a translation mistake" are you finding so confusing?

Reply to
Doug Miller

Arizona

Wes

Brewer vetoed it. As far as I know, no state has passed such a bill yet.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

The interesting point is not really whether Obama's birth certificate is true or false, it is "why wasn't this discovered this before the election?"

The argument seems to be that Obama wasn't a native born citizen and thus can't legally be President. One would think that the party he was running for, or the party he was running against would have assured themselves that he really was qualified before the election, doesn't one?

Apparently neither the Democrats nor the Republicans have enough sense to pound sand in a rat hole and we are presently governed by the smartest guy in the whole bunch..... after all he must have slickered everyone.

Cheers,

John D. Slocomb (jdslocombatgmail)

Reply to
J. D. Slocomb