Calling all birthers

Maybe not everyone has a birth certificate, but surely anyone who was discharged from the military, should have a set of discharge papers?

Reply to
Ignoramus15384

It wouldn't help, Iggy. Remember that Gunner enlisted with a stolen identity, for example.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

You could ask him where he was born

That seemed to work OK for the other 43 presidents

Reply to
jim

Changing the subject AGAIN.

You claimed that producing a birth certificate was required. I asked you for proof.

You can't provide it, and you know it. So you keep changing the subject.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Where? Show me.

Right here:

Quit changing the subject. You claimed that the birth certificate is required. OK, prove it. Or admit that you were lying, or had no idea what you were talking about. Or STFU.

Reply to
Doug Miller

That's not true. If you claim it is, prove it, or STFU.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Are you blind, or insane, or just stupid?

Reply to
Doug Miller

No, with an apparently authentic document.

Do try to keep up, Gummer.

Reply to
Doug Miller

You've already seen it, Gunner. But no one would expect you to recognize it if it bit you on the butt.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Well, if the State of Hawaii says so, and the newspaper has an ad, and there is a copy of the birth certificate, that's great proof.

Ignoramus15384

Were you responding to me???

Ignoramus15384

I'm referring to your claim that candidates are required to produce their birth certificates.

That's really pretty funny. *You* are still waiting?? For WHAT? *I* am still waiting for you to produce a cite that backs up your claim.

Of course you can't. If you could, you would have already. But you can't, and you know it, which is why you keep changing the subject.

Reply to
Doug Miller

No, sorry, Iggy, I was responding to Goober.

Reply to
Doug Miller

  1. I don't have to. *You* made the claim, *you* prove it's true.
  2. Even though I don't have to, I already did. I posted a link to the full text of the U.S. Constitution, which contains no such requirement.
Reply to
Doug Miller

Stop changing the subject.

You posted the false claim that candidates are somehow required to produce their birth certificates to prove their citizenship.

That isn't true.

Now either (a) post proof, (b) admit that you were deliberately lying, (c) admit that you don't have the first clue what you're talking about, or (d) STFU.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Not everybody in the military is a "natural-born citizen." there were several Mexicans in my Basic Training "Flight". (in the USAF, a "flight" is equivalent to an army "platoon.") I once even had a Canadian supervisor.

The military will accept any warm body who can pass the test. I don't even know if they check for a green card.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Who made this claim, in which post?

They're only required to be a natural-born citizen, as several people have quoted. The simplest way to show that you are a natural-born citizen is to show your birth certificate.

You're right, the Constitution doesn't require a birth certificate, but you keep claiming that someone here said it does.

Who? When? In what post?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

In which post? Can you produce a link to it?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

But, Gunner, is it really true that you claimed that the Constitution requires a birth certificate? In the copy I read, it only says, "natural- born citizen."

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Does that include the one where he claims to remember being born in Hawaii?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell