Calling all birthers

Well, Gunner says that every president other then Obama has published his birth certificate and school records.....

Cheers,

John D. Slocomb (jdslocombatgmail)

Reply to
J. D. Slocomb

Check this out ,

I'm no 'birther' and I'm certainly no computer geek but, I found this kid's video fascinating?

Kevin(Bluey)

This is days behind the curve, Kevin. Numerous Adobe experts have spoken up and debunked this whole theory. What happens is that Acrobat attempts to OCR any text -- or anything it thinks might be text -- and puts it in various layers, which are saved in the PDF file.

Anyone who has used the professional versions of Acrobat to scan documents is familiar with this phenomenon in general.

Reply to
Ed Huntress