FAA Waiver question

I've gotten and activated waivers and called in notifications. After seeing how easy it was and how helpful the FAA people were, I don't see why this should be a big deal to anyone. If you really feel that the weights should be changed, go for it. My only concern is that you might encounter a moron that wants to make us 'more safe' and do the opposite of that you are trying to accomplish.
Wow, you guys sure don't need Jerry to have a rousing argument amongst yourselves!
;-)
-- David

What the heck is a cognito any way? :-)
--
William Richardson ENC USNR Ret.
TRA 8703 L2

Cognito is Magneto's older, somewhat less dangerous brother, who is kept in a moderate security prison to prevent him from gaining access to cogs, which he once used to wreak havoc upon the world.

Speaking of which. What happened to Jerry?
--

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

> ;-)

Well, he is around on some other web based forum.
Seek and yee shall find.