FAA Waiver question

Why should he get a waiver to fly a rocket in uncontrolled airspace?

Should he also contact Ghostbusters because he's flying over ghost towns?

steve

Reply to
default

Cognito is Magneto's older, somewhat less dangerous brother, who is kept in a moderate security prison to prevent him from gaining access to cogs, which he once used to wreak havoc upon the world.

Reply to
Vince

Do you know exactly where he has flown? If he doesn't need waivers, why doesn't he just say 'No - I fly in uncontrolled air space so they are not needed.' I'm asking because I don't know. Considering Ray's reluctance to part with the facts, I doubt that you know any more than I do.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Speaking of which. What happened to Jerry?

Reply to
Greg Cisko

Always nice to meet new friends :-)

Reply to
Greg Cisko

Well, he is around on some other web based forum.

Seek and yee shall find.

Reply to
AlMax