LDRS Dates

Please - I ask that you reserve your opinions on the LDRS23 website -

The information will come out as soon as we can put it out there. Stating that "There is no information in the website" serves no useful purpose. I'd rather spend my time providing useful information to those attending LDRS23 than dealing with what I considering potentially inflaming remarks. If I don't know about it, and it's not on the LDRS23 site, then asking here is not likely to elicit a useful response.

In other words... To those that seek LDRS23 information: You will be better served to address specific questions to either myself, or the various committee members that are/will be listed on the LDSR23site under "contact us".

I will also note that as soon as possible there will be a forums area up on the LDRS23 site, which may be a better place for flyers to ask/address LDRS related issues/questions.

BTW & Just curious Izzy... are you planning on attending LDRS23?

Doug (aka Cheetah) snipped-for-privacy@aol.com BRS - VP/LDRS23 Webguy

Rocketweb

Iz Please post any info to the site you wish. A few of the BRS BOD will soon be joining the list so we can communicate to Tripoli members better. The more info out there, the better.........as long as it is correct info:-). Please proceed.

Lloyd Wood BRS Secretary LDRS LD/RSO Level lll

Reply to
Actionxprs

am I welcome?

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Iz, dude. You're just a member of the rocket flying community. Of course you're welcome. You're not quite famous enough to be blackballed from LDRS. Chill.

steve

Reply to
default

There's only one in all of TRA history apparanlty. A repeat banee too.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

you're welcome.

Can't we make an exception? Wouldn't want to disappoint anyone.

:-)

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

You're gonna be in some incredibly clean air, can your NYC lungs handle it? You may have to acclimatize by spending some time in Bayonne, then Paramus for a bit then on the trip out slooooowwwllly open the windows a bit at a time so your lungs don't shock out. ;-)

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

You are designated to bring the Iced Tea, the Long Island Iced Tea!! :-)

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

I'll drink to that!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

IMO the worlds 3 greatest cocktails, served by the pitcher

Long Island Iced Tea

Kamakazie
Alabama Slammer

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Didn't you just say that you don't drink?

Bob Kaplow

nope, but a drank like any normal American enlisted man from 17 yrs old up to the time I became a Muslin at the ripe old age of 31 (I'm now 48, so that's 17 years dry)

in fact, I used to drive a beverage truck for an Anhauser Busch distributer, and got paid tips in beer

as a non-union driver, I had to wait arond from 5 am with the other non-unions, and we all drank beer until our route came up. That means that if you didn't have a hight alcohol tolerance you were in the wong business. What a life.

the route took 6-8 hours to complete, but the money was good. If you were delivering kegs you got your exercise for sure. The union guys delivered palletized stuff to distributors. Pull in, 1/2 with a forklife, and your day was done in 3 hours. Now THATS a life.

actually I a Teamster, but as a warehouseman (my other job, picking, checking and loading stock into trucks) for a housewares distributer. Didn't help me on the driving side.

anyway, I was a regular party animal from 17 to 31, so I drank my share of just about everything. Beerwise I favored the Coors you could only get west of the Missippi, as they didn't use preservatives in Coors back in 1972. I was also a Guiness drinker, which made for an interesting contrast :)

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Certainly... I'd much rather pass a few beers (or favorite vice - I hear that Lloyd is thinking bringing some great double malt Scotch :) ) over the lips between us - than making some irrational judgement over rmr about someone. Heck... if you want- come & fly a few rockets. :)

My meow is worse than my byte,

Doug (aka Cheetah)

Rocketweb

Will be a field on your LDRS23 entry form... need to know your vice. ;)

Doug

Rocketweb

thanks, Lloyd already said all rmr'ers have amnesty for the duration :)

I'll be there with at least my two boys, if not my daughter too

I have an idea about an internalized motor with ducted exhaust through the pods ...

- iz ;)

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Make sure there is plenty of room for write-ins :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry wants to pet the kitty-cat :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Hey, if I hear that Jerry showed up at LDRS and was actually made welcome, I'd even be tempted to rejoin TRA! :)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

You are not alone. A dozen people have emailed me with that sentiment and plenty others just have not bothered to email.

Jerry the biggest TRA membership drive on record? Again?!

Most do want to see TRA adopt 3-4 of my very simple and common sense proposals, whether or not they ever certify my motors.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

How much Scotch does that take? :-)