LDRS Dates

...and Japan

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

Sorry Bob, Jerry's got a point. The Cubs losing is like gravity, something on which the entire universe has come to depend. If they won the Series, the consequences could be... bad. Like "crossing the streams" or something. ;)

Reply to
RayDunakin

LOL!

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Ah Jerry, last time I checked, Australia wasn't in Europe. ;-) And they also drive on the wrong side in Hong Kong, IIRC, which isn't in Europe either.

Mark Simpson

Neither is Honk Kong in Europe - Nor is India....both drive on the "wrong side"

It takes time to get used to driving in each of these places.

cheers

Doug

Reply to
doug houseman

Might as well be in Europe, it has the queen :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

exactly!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

There are a bunch of queens in CA & they drive on the right side of the road. 8-)

Phil Stein

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

And that is the point isn't it? We just have to be different from the commonwealth, don't we?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

We're not different - they are.

Phil

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

We left and kicked their ass back home, not the reverse.

Now we are full and complete friends.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry, What's with your obsession with "Queens". Every time someone mentions GBR, you make a comment about a "Queen". Are you trying to tell us something? >;-)

Mark Simpson

Beats a team of nearly 10,000 bureaucrats.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Elton John?

Reply to
RayDunakin

GBR is only about 4th on my list of RMR Queens.

Phil

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

Which is why we need the series to be Chicago - Boston... 2 losers, one has to win!

Bob Kaplow

I think I've seen that one.

Groucho: "I've had a perfectly wonderful night... but this wasn't it."

Randy

Reply to
Randy

is there an update in the LDRS 23 waiver? There is no information in the website

- iz

MaSter bLasteR ( snipped-for-privacy@apcp.com) wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

iz We've decided that the waiver is going to remain at 8,000ft. Our webmaster is getting more things up on the sight, daily. After tomorrows meeting, more will be posted. Dinner choices should be up as soon as we decide which 2 of the 5 we'll have. The forums section and the BFR section may take a little longer. We've only had to use the whip on him a few times, so far......but we won't hesitate to use it more, if he slacks off:-)!

Lloyd Wood BRS Secretary LDRS LD/RSO Level lll

Reply to
Actionxprs

can you post this to TRA list, or may I? this addresses questions being asked there in the last hour

thanks

- iz

Acti>>is there an update in the LDRS 23 waiver? There is no information in >>the website

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed