LDRS Dates

Reply to
Robert DeHate

So can you fly with your NAR card?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

If he does I'll be in line with my pint glass........remember if you're bringing a growler try to make sure you get one in brown glass (or keep it contained in the dark), clear glass does not filter out any UV and skunks the hops........since brewpubs use tons of hops they are a bit more succesptible.......BTW brown glass filters out over 80% of UV, green glass filters out about 40% of UV, ever have a skunked Heineken, Rolling Rock, Lowenbrau, Molson, Grolsch???? Blame the green glass....... ;-)

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

brewery!! brewery!! not distillery!! American citizens are permitted to brew 200 gallons per household per year.....distilling brings the ATF (revenuers)

Yuengling Lager is a good crossover beer everyone seems to love........

I would have thought Geneseo is in their territory as they go all the way to the bottom of Delaware.........hmmmm

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Jerry Sure can!

Lloyd Wood BRS Secretary Level lll

Reply to
Actionxprs

Robert Never heard of THAT one. Sounds deadly:-)! Bring some along. Between that, the Yuengling and some XX Brown......we should have a GREAT time!

Lloyd Wood BRS Secretary Level lll

Reply to
Actionxprs

I never get THAT attached to a car or else I'd feel bad about trying to twist the frame off. ;-)

Mark Simpson

If you don't look back at your car to admire it when you park it, you're driving the wrong car.

Mario Perdue NAR #22012 Sr. L2 for email drop the planet

"X-ray-Delta-One, this is Mission Control, two-one-five-six, transmission concluded."

Reply to
Mario Perdue

I think that you have me confused with someone else. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Mark Simpson

In that case, I'm not sure I WANT to know what you're going to do to Jerry...

David (sorry) Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Chuck Right........brewery! I'm really a Single Malt Scotch man, myself. Still (pun intended:-) I do drink beer on occasion. By the way. The bottom of Deleware is either Maryland or the Atlantic Ocean. We're 40 miles south of Lake Ontario:-). I don't know how far they've made it into NY yet (although I was able to get it at the last METRA Launch) but the only place I can get Yuengling is at the local Beers Of The World. Another GREAT beer to try is Augustinerbabraun Mundien - Maximator dark. The label says they've been in business since

1328!!!!!!!! I read that it is the only beer to get 100 points (perfect score) From some world famous beer tasting contests. It SHOULD be good.......they've been doing it long enough:-) and I have to agree..........they've got it right.

Lloyd Wood BRS Secretary Level lll

Reply to
Actionxprs

Add to ist of things to do at LDRS-NY.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

What is the best airport to arrive at for this launch?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I was amazed to find out it is the oldest brewery too! And to think, all those years wasted on drinking Stroh's!

No problem, 2 cases it is!

-- Drake "Doc" Damerau

NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3
Remove "My Shorts" to reply

Reply to
Doc

It pleases those that like a lager or even heavier ales, and brings the Bud drinkers to a new level. :-)

-- Drake "Doc" Damerau

NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3
Remove "My Shorts" to reply

Reply to
Doc

LOL! Well by the time I'm looking at the bottle to actually read it, I guess I've had too many! ;-)

No shirts. I still scare most of them. I still consider Detroit home. Always will.

-- Drake "Doc" Damerau

NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3
Remove "My Shorts" to reply

Reply to
Doc

What we need is a Canadian to bring a case of REAL Brador's I'm talking the 8.5% brewed in Canada stuff.

-- Drake "Doc" Damerau

NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3
Remove "My Shorts" to reply

Reply to
Doc

If this price doesn't include the $20 Tripoli surcharge, the fee for 2004 LDRS will be higher than for the 2003 LDRS.

The total price for all six days would be $95 with the $20 surcharge. This year I only paid $80 for all six days.

If you are going to charge by the day next year, that would be great.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert

I got dibs on "Cosmostrator"!!!!

-B. "I'd make more beer but the water here sucks...." B.

Reply to
BB

So Terminator is a bottom of the barrell robot?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine