LDRS Dates

I can fedex you some :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

the only question at this point... will there be anyone there sober enough to put an igniter into a motor? :-)

Me, I'm th> Mark A Palmer wrote:

Reply to
Richard Hubbard

Reply to
Richard Hubbard

Hopefully not.

Beer TASTING not beer CHUGGING :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Genesee rulz! It's my absolute favorite, but I get laughed at a lot about that here in NE Ohio. Dunno, but $11.99 for a 30 pack of really decent beer is a good deal in my book! High Falls (which owns Genesee now) also makes that way good J.W. Dundee's Honey Brown stuff! Very nice...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Now that would work. Haven't had one of those in a while.

Al

Reply to
Al Sterner

I am real picky. My favorite brand? "Cold".

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

Jerry, you gonna pay a $20 (or more next year) insurance surcharge for insurance that won't cover you?

Or are the hosts going to tell Orem what they can do with their surcharges?

Bob Kaplow

Agreed. My NARAM-45 registartion this summer was $99, and that included 3 picnic and 3 banquet tickets. A weeks sport flying is usually only $25, with no insurance or other silly surcharges.

Even though I was close enough to Evansville to drive, I burned about that much in gas. And the hotel bill was over $500 for the week. And the food and other expenses probably make it a $1000 week.

Motors are cheap at that point.

Bob Kaplow

The simple solution is to not hold LDRS under those terms, and instead hold Elledeeairesse-2004 at the same time, date, and place without the excessive fees. Just like any other Geneseo launch.

Bob Kaplow

As I said, call the launch something else, and tell Orem to stick the $20 head count. Either that, or make sure they register with the state as insurance brokers.

Bob Kaplow

Chuck Rudy wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@tradenet.nospam.net:

Hmm, I wonder what you'd get if you distilled beer...

We could call it, uhm, beerandy? Beerdka? Brum?

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

"BB" wrote in news:%mchb.63047$ZR1.33350 @nwrddc01.gnilink.net:

And it comes in a four can pyramid pack...

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

About a week before LDRS, decline to host LDRS and host a NTPOWER on the same date and time, charge the SAME fees and BRS and MARS can split it. I would much ratrher that wad go to rocket launches than trucks, trailers and "travel expenses".

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

You know what. That's why I post this stuff to rmr. When I actually GET to a launch I just follow whatever instructions they give and fly. Like once when I was displaying the new CSFM approved motors I went to a ROC launch, did a demo with permission of RSO (or LCO his agent), and it was properly announced on the PA. In fact the PA announcer commented it was extremely high performance for an F motor. It was IIRC a U.S. Rockets 80 F 40-8 Note 80, not 60 :)

It was a riteous flight in every way.

RSO is god.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Let's see.... distilled, fermented, malted barley.... Whiskey!

Or, Whisky, if you're partial to wearing kilts....

Reply to
BB

Well, the field *IS* an airfield!

But you probably want to fly into Rochester or Buffalo.

Bob Kaplow

So the new CA Guv is a Bock Beer?

Bob Kaplow

Charter a Cessna.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Nope. Only the character he plays in the Movies.

:(

Reply to
Jerry Irvine