Loki Research motors at LDRS

Reply to
Phil Stein

The only way Fred could possibly be at fault is if he had mislabled the motors & shipped them with Jerry's name on the paperwork.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I already figured this out for you Jerry. You mixed up the envelopes going to NAR & DOT. That's why neither one received what you thought you sent them. Maybe you could use this as a basis for an excuse for sending those motors as model airplane parts.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Let me get this straight. You DO deny they did not process them?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I still question the truthfulness of your claim, to have ever submitted anything to DOT..

What do you not understand in the above sentence Jerry??

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

They didn't process it when you "sent copies".

Were you lying too?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Certified mail? Prove it.

Prove that you EVER sent anything to the DOT.

You sent nothing to the DOT.

What lawyers? There were no lawyers involved with this incident.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

How would you know? Were you "involved with this incident"?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

For God's sake, wipe your chin!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

The DOT report makes specific reference to them. Dave Grayvis is an outright liar as usual.

Pure mudslinging.

As one would expect from a troll.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

$40 gran to the man.. Sounds like DOT processed it to me; maybe not the way you hoped, but process it they did..

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Respondents? August 14, 2002 appeal is their first and only submission in this case, because they failed to reply to the Notice as provided by 49 C.F.R. § 107.313, and RSPA?s inspector never received an answer to the earlier October 3, 2001 ?exit briefing? letters he addressed to Mr. Irvine as Dynamic?s manager. During a subsequent telephone conference on September 26,

2002, Mr. Irvine stated that he would submit the rocket motors and solid propellant for examination, classification, and approval. However, there is no indication that any further examination has been conducted. Neither Mr. Irvine nor an attorney who participated in this conference with Mr. Irvine has responded to RSPA?s follow-up letters of June 19, 2003, and November 25, 2003.

Y'know jerry, with lawyers, you get what you pay for.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Nope. Reread the document of your religion (40 grand to the man). It states they cannot determine if the application would have been approved because it was never processed.

You know, the one you were "spearheading".

Time to wipe your chin sir.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I guess "you" never made the conection.

Say what??(;-)

So sad to bad

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

You mean they didn't process the paperwork that they said was not transferrable and to old to meet current paperwork requirements? I'm shocked!!!

Reply to
Phil Stein

Correct. Not even to "reject" it.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

How would you know that?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

They said so.

If you were not provably stupid you would obviously KNOW that.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

you want to talk stupid, eh?

It's incredibly stupid that you, jerry irvine, after being told by the DOT, that you were NOT authorized to ship rocket motors(or propellant), only two weeks later, shipped over two hundred pounds of rocket motors labeled as "model aircraft parts".

HOW STUPID IS THAT?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

DOT processed it all right, and hit Jerry for $40k in the end. I guess it's all a matter of perspective..(;-)

Fred

Dave Grayvis wrote:

Reply to
WallaceF