Loki Research motors at LDRS

What's your point??

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

You have incentive to act like you missed it.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

What's your point Jerry?? The $40 K to the man seems to validate the concerns expressed in your cite of what I said in the letter.. Do you have any new information to share with us??(;-)

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

You do me such honor..(;-)

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Before, during, after, now, and probably forever.. Jerry can't help himself...

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Educated speculation, resulting in 40 gran to the man.. Hey what's the deal---we know the deal..(;-)

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

^^^^^^^^^

Ah. So you admit that your communication to DOT was part of the chain of events that led to DOT moving to assess a penalty against Jerry?

Are you _glad_ that happened to him or something? It's always good to know what sort of person we're dealing with, and you're revealing yourself to be the sort of person who appears to take pleasure in seeing someone else end up as the target of a government sanction...

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Point.

[whether] "Mr. Irvine has complied with the instructions provided him, with no response from your office unless he has taken liberties with the truth, there are problems he has failed to disclose, resulting in a delay in the response from you or your office, and or both."

- W.E. "Fred" Wallace, MDRA 6-26-01 letter to DOT

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile--hoping it will eat him last."

- Sir Winston Churchill

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Come on Jerry, you can do better than "point". How about a FAQ entry???

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Neither is kissing Uncle Sam's ass.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

I see you did not learn a thing. However, I'm sure jerry like that jucy KISS also...

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

The "chain of events" you speak of, began with jerry, deliberately and fraudulently shipping over two hundred pounds of rocket motors, labeled as "model airplane parts". jerry did this, no one else. Tell us now, how exactly is Fred responsible for the penalties that jerry is charged with?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Bull. Fred didn't ship unclassified motors labeled as "model aircraft parts". Jerry did that, and he alone is responsible.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Fred's contact preceeded that and was to address the issue proactively that would legalize it. He not only failed to contribute anything positive (even getting DOT to acknowledge and act on the papers it had sent to them two prior times), his negative, accusatory comments and false statements were used in connection with a later investigation initiated by his buddies. Coincidence?

One wonders indeed.

Constantly changing the subject from a DOT 1.3C and 1.4C application, to a shipping transaction, or to the ATF, shows both your ignorance and your intent to deceive and obfuscate.

Jerry

"False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil"

- Socrates

"The buying frenzy is a great idea. My hat is off to you."

-Michael Park, Seattle Rocket Works

"People want change, but they don't want it once they get it. :(" - Jeff Vincent

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Aloha, Wow, I am really glad we are talking about the LOKI motors here. If it were not for the title of the thread I would SWEAR it had degenerated to (yet one more) another Jerry thread.

Larry

Reply to
AkaZilla

Lies, lies; I made no false statements. Maybe educated accusatory comments, born out by $40 gran to the man from "Big Fine Irvine".

He said "obfuscate".... He he he...

Reply to
WallaceF

with no response from your office unless >>

"he has taken liberties with the truth,"

I sent to DOT by certified mail AND fax and MAIL each document I tendered to you for submission by a third party (you).

"problems he has failed to disclose,"

I disclosed to DOT and to you each and every document and proposed classification of explosives (their term).

EVEN YOU have to admit that no matter how many times the documents were submitted by me, by you or by the lawyers in the case, at no time were they processed by DOT.

a delay in the response from you or your office, and or both."

- W.E. "Fred" Wallace, MDRA 6-26-01 letter to DOT>>

Therefore:

Lie:

"he has taken liberties with the truth,"

Lie:

"problems he has failed to disclose,"

That ONLY refers to the segment of text that appeared in the ORDER and nothing else. Plenty more elsewhere.

You are a scumbag and a failure as a consultant, assistant, helper, friend or whatever else you might have claimed to be at the time, current deniability aside.

Jerry

"I've heard nothing but good about the actual USR motors"

- Al Gloer

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

So you say. All I know; DOT responded to me within hours..

DOT obviously did not agree..

Based on my experience, I still question the truthfulness of your claim, to have ever submitted anything to DOT..

Would you like a copy of the orginal faxed letter????

A little testy are we Jerry. Just think, if you would of come to LDRS, (I couldn't get any one to take a bet you would), we could of discused the matter in person and you could of paid me my consultant fee.(;-)

With the exception of that wimpy Firestar propellant, I can personally attest to the "fact" your motors worked pretty darn good, at least the ones I used. However, what's that have to do with your lack of DOT compliance??

fred

Reply to
WallaceF

Once again, I have to call this one. Fred's contact certainly did not preceed the shipments. I still have one of the shipment boxes that Jerry shipped illegally (2 O motors which we ordered, and a bunch of smaller M and L motors that he wanted us to deliver to a dealer, which was a surprise to us). It was shipped Emery, in a wooden box, again labeled Model Aircraft parts from a "Dynamic Technology", not Dynamic PROPELLANT Technology. An obvious mislabel and misrepresentation.

This was WAY before the DOT contact.

Reply to
Darren Wright