Loki Research motors at LDRS

Appropriate if typical TRA Jerry-mandering is your version of approipriate.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

That is your attitude and that of your paramours toward me.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Not at all. I just want you to knock off the "TRA is evil, I have all the answers" BS.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Jeff,

I was very impressed with your hardware and motors. The star grain L was fantastic to watch. The ARTS flight controllers are also way cool. I will be helping Scott Miller build your flight database at the JMRC Launch in 2 weeks ;-)...

Great to see you guys there...can't wait for the certifications....And to anybody else reading this....These guy's products really ROCK!

Mark Palmer TRA 08542...L3

Reply to
Mark A Palmer

I do not have your "all or nothing" attitude. Stop characterizing me that way.

Liar.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Perhaps they remember the last time a vendor sold motors before they were certified. The LDRS in Colordao I think it was. The motors were never certified and the vendor is long gone.

Jeff Taylor wrote: > David Schultz wrote: >

Reply to
David Schultz

I read that as 6 grains to one customer, who flew it as a factory demo under company supervision. Big deal.

Mike F.

Reply to
Mfreptiles

He was trying to deny violating TRA rules and possibly the law. So you are making his point.

He is not disclosing what he sold clandestinely or before or right after the launch.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I don't know who you are talking about but when USR was in CO Springs in

1995 the motors were on the certified list and were being openly and properly sold. No ATF BTW.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry,

On what basis have you made these assumptions about Jeff? Have you conducted business with him? Have you even met him?

You see Jerry, my problem with you is not that you have an axe to grind with TRA, I could care less. My problem is that in wielding that axe you do so with such flagrant disregard that you involve anyone and everyone that comes happening by.

That behavior is just irresponsible.

Chuck Mies

Jerry Irvine wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Reply to
Chuck Mies

His own words in rmr posts. That's pretty authoritative.

Besides my comments while critical of TRA (as usual - with cites), are neutral toward Loki. Loki says what they say. Whatever. TRA has a duty of care they regularly violate. I DO care about that as a NON-MEMBER. In theory members should care exponentially more, but they seem to not.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry wrote:

Reply to
RayDunakin

He has an LEMP and DOT EX numbers, those who live in glass houses.........

Mike Fisher

Reply to
Mfreptiles

Are you trying to get sued?

Mike F.

Reply to
Mfreptiles

Mike Dunkel went to work for a NASA subcontractor.

Reply to
Tad Danley

It's not like he shipped motors marked as model airplane parts.

You think he's you or something?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Used for what?

Required by whom?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I'm stunned that you didn't sell any. Your stuff looked excellent, and I know from the local EX fliers that it's high quality.

Doug Pratt

Doug Pratt

All the buzz I have heard to date from people WITH first hand experience has been positive. Should be a welcome supplier. Now if only ATF permits could be omitted for all dealers and users of the product . . .

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Aint gonna happen. Learn to live within the system. Evolve, or die.

Larry

Reply to
AkaZilla