Loki Research motors at LDRS

It's almost as stupid as wasting 10 years whining about the regs and accomplishing absolutely nothing.

Reply to
RayDunakin

That makes youa liar.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Say what?? The $40 K to the man seems to validate what I said in the letter.. Do you have any new information to share with us??

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Nice how you quote me out of context.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Somebody has to drift everyone of your posts back on logic or on topic.

That someone is me.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Processed to the tune of $40K; with logic and on topic..(;-) "Drift that".

Fred

Reply to
WallaceF

Fred seems to get a kick out of seeing the government come down on people... one suspects that back in the days off public executions, he would have been a regular spectator.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

I have this opinion it is specific to one individual.

The particular one he claimed he would HELP.

Hence the ethical and moral break.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Subject change is your fixated hobby.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Just Jerry. And there are plenty more people that got a kick out of that 40 grand.

Reply to
Darren Wright

Not "people", just obnoxious BS artists who insist they are legal and have all the answers and blame others for their own screwups.

Reply to
RayDunakin

If it weren't for Jerry's running off at the mouth, I'd feel bad for him. As it is, I think it's funny. I guess he was off by about 40k on his assumptions about DOT. It sucks to be a FOOL of hot air.

I wonder what ATF is going to do to him.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Why would ATF do anything to him? Do they want to see Judge Walton tear them a new injunction?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Huh?

Examples?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Yes.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

You & Jerry might try reading & understanding what the judge said.

Watch & learn.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Show me.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Why? Can't you read?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Do you have new information to share with us Jerry??

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Big Pleasure Wallace