Loki Research motors at LDRS

Say what?? The $40 K to the man seems to validate what I said in the letter.. Do you have any new information to share with us??
Fred
Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace
Fred seems to get a kick out of seeing the government come down on people... one suspects that back in the days off public executions, he would have been a regular spectator.
-dave w
Reply to
David Weinshenker
I have this opinion it is specific to one individual.
The particular one he claimed he would HELP.
Hence the ethical and moral break.
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Not "people", just obnoxious BS artists who insist they are legal and have all the answers and blame others for their own screwups.
Reply to
RayDunakin
If it weren't for Jerry's running off at the mouth, I'd feel bad for him. As it is, I think it's funny. I guess he was off by about 40k on his assumptions about DOT. It sucks to be a FOOL of hot air.
I wonder what ATF is going to do to him.
Reply to
Phil Stein

Site Timeline