Hobby Lobby Results

Found a Revell 1/16 AA-Fuel Dragster for $13. Also stocked up on some paint at 30% off.

I passed on an AMT Starwars Millenium Falcon Cutaway. I don't know much at all about that kit.

Other than that, the stock was a little low, I think because of the 40% off last week.

Reply to
unimodeler

I went in to score the 2 models I'd seen last week, they only had one of each, and some turd had already bought them. 2nd store in town didn't have either and the 3rd is too far across town for me to drive. So I left the coupon on the model shelf for someone else to use. John

Reply to
John DeBoo

Don't know your local store's delivery schedule, ours is Tuesdays. I have to go back sometime tomorrow for the things I went looking for today.

-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan

Reply to