Revell 1/72 Gato Sub Hits Memphis....Memphis is stunned

Who are probably depressed because Boeing got a chopper contract the other day. Heh-heh-heh! Not that Boeing's been a friend to the modeller but I feel like gloating at S*k*rsky.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

WmB wrote: : : Apart from the nurses - the part of that movie I like the best is when the : fleet is sending up the boat on her way into port - before she shows the : colors. Dead silence afterwards. : "We sank a TRUCK!!!"

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

was that the pink sub movie?

"Operation Petticoat"

Reply to
Willshak

ah yes, i was a teen and saw it in the kaiserslautern main theatre by the commisary and px. movies were a qurter, candy bars 4 cents. i bet i went to the movies 5 days a week. was watching the 7th voyage of sinbad about 7"15 pm when some came in and said, if anyone's interested, president kennedy was shot a few minutes ago. seemed an odd statement, still does. 15 minutes later the movie stopped and they sent us home. i was building a pt 109 at the time and never finished it. still have it, too.

Small world - Operation Petiicoat is airing on TCM (Turner) at this very minute. Probably in the playlist for a few days for the Gato lovers or anyone needing motivation to buy the Revell kit.

WmB

Reply to
WmB