Latest threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Can A M-12 Upper Hull be Used 4 A M-50
Hi tghere. Let's shoot down another of my ideas. To me the M-12 and the M-50 look very similar except one seems to have VVSS and the other has HVSS running gear. Cookie just informed me that the 155mm...
4
4

eBay alert - Cyber-Hobby, Pit Road, AFV Club.......
Some airplanes too. more coming. for looking. Mouse Shop by department, purchase cars, fashion apparel, collectibles, sporting goods, cameras, baby items, and everything else on eBay, the world's...

Wanted = M-109 Interior Drawings
Hi there. Im thinking about building an interior for my recently acquired Italeri M-109 SP 155mm gun kit. I've looked online but have not been able to find any drawings ofthe interior of the M-109....
9
9

Wanted = Info On German Artllery Ammo Supply Vehicles
Hi there and happy new year. I'm looking for online info or scans of ammunition trailers or vehicles that delivered ammunition to the bigger German guns of say 100mm and up. Do any of you know where I...

no more late night modeling !!!!!!!!!!!!
just a few more minutes I said......then the new x-acto knife blade slipped and drove right into the fat part of my left hand. Geez, I woke up the kids with a "help me" yell. blood everywhere... so...
5
5

Modeler Site January 2009 issue is on net !!!
Modeler Site January 2009 issue is on net !!! The January 2009 issue of Modeler Site, is already online. Did you miss December's?, don't worry you will find all the articles in our menu, as well as...

what colour for cromwell and firefly\/
hey guys... i dont have any big kits of these to get paint colours for, hence im asking here, its for 72nd Armourfast quick build stuff, i have Revell/Mbox kits but mixing of colours and im crap at...
4
4

Orion and Altair models
Does anyone know if there are any resin or plastic models of the proposed Orion and Altair spacecraft available anywhere?
7
7

günstige immobilienkredite,capital baufinanzierung, immobiliendarlehen,haus finanzieren rechner,hypotheken zinsr echner,
g=FCnstige immobilienkredite,capital baufinanzierung,immobiliendarlehen,haus finanzieren rechner,hypotheken zinsrechner, + + + + +++ GUENSTIGE KREDITE ONLINE +++ KREDITE IM INTERNET OHNE SCHUFA +++ +...

Into 2009
I've just started a 1/48 Eduard Hellcat Mk I. It will be built OOB in the colourful D Day markings provided in the Eduard dual combo kit. It looks like 2009 will be the year of the carrier-borne...
8
8

Out of 2008
I completed 14 models in 2008. Sort of. 1/72 Revell Hunter F4 1/72 Revell Hunter FGA74 1/72 Hasegawa RF-4E 1/72 Hasegawa F-15A 1/72 Tamiya Mosquito NF.II 1/48 Eduard FW-190A-8 1/48 Tamiya Spitfire...
14
14

Old Polaris Rocket Model Available At Last
Old Polaris Rocket Model Available At Last! see near the bottom of the page or Polaris II from "The Space Explorers" Lost Baby-boomers Space Cartoon has been found! "The Space Explorers"
1
1

AIR Kits for sale listing
It is time to thin the herd and I Present for your Perusal and Purchase the list of kits I am reluctantly placing in the For Sale category. Too many kits and not enough years. Kits will be sold on a...

Revell release list of 2009's planned kits
Very disappointing, to say the least. http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de
26
26

Where to find the Ship Modeling FAQ
Archive-name: models/ships/faq Posting-Frequency: 10 days Last-modified: 28 October 2008 This is the POINTER to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on ship modeling. The FAQ itself is longer posted...