George Sellios' layout

Reply to
Mark Newton

McDung's - home of Rabbit McPellets

Reply to
E Litella

I recall seeing a derivation from "Jan Kees" (John Cheese [not Cleese]) used by Dutch referring to the English.

Reply to
E Litella

The jury might not even have to get back on the bus in order to reach a verdict.

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

Tell them they're Canadian, you'll be in even deeper!

"Non, je suis francais!" ou "Non, je suis quebecois(e)!"

Jay CNS&M Wireheads of the world, unite!

Reply to
JCunington

There is no off button. You have to cross it with a Basenji and take one of the offspring.

Jay CNS&M Wireheads of the world, unite!

Reply to
JCunington

Why don't we take ol' Amerigo's surname? We could rename it "Vespuccia". It would the Italian-Americans proud...

I was going to propose Columbia, but it would be too easily confused with Colombia. In a nod to the native population, we could've called it "Indiana", but that's already taken.

Alternatively, we could name it "Jacobia" or "Carolia" after King James or King Charles, who established the first USAmerican colonies.

Nah. Dang, nothing works.

Jay CNS&M Wireheads of the world, unite!

Reply to
JCunington

It should be whatever the Italian CHef was complaining about.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

No fooling. I was up to Quebec in 1963, for a solar eclipse; and that was during one of their periodic 'insurrections'. They treated anyone who spoke English like dirt. They were removing or defacing all English worded signs (even street signs) and advertisements. There was a quite active campaign to blow up mailboxes and such. The people would NOT speak English, even though most of them could. However, once they discovered you were from the USA, then they treated you 'OK', not great, but 'OK', and would speak to you in English. It was just the English speaking Canadians they were down on.

Dan Mitchell ==========

JCun>

Reply to
Daniel A. Mitchell

How about Uncle Sucker... that is what everybody is taking us for

Reply to
Aredeer

Reply to
Aredeer

You lot really do need a name for yourselves if you're not happy with those we give you.

Actually, there's no real need for you to identify yourselves - mostly you're readily identifiable. What we prefer to do is identify ourselves as being other than yanks so as to avoid the insults and physical attacks in foreign countries.

Noted.

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

That's right...

My Grandfather always referred to his close friends as "my old China"!

As a small child, I couldn't follow this, but now it all makes sense. We used to get in a right '2-and-8' !

David.

Reply to
David F.

Where I live, the Answer is always 42 !

David ;-))

Reply to
David F.

??? sounds like a cross between a motor scooter and a foofy coffee drink - hey, that oughta really fly!

Reply to
E Litella

Like they say, "Payback's a bitch."

Reply to
E Litella

I dunno 'bout that Maak :-) I reckon I can speak "English" about as good as any Ozman "They" have strokes whenever either one of us pipes up

...............F>

Reply to
Froggy

Oh, we care all right, it's just that it is not very important.

.............F>

Reply to
Froggy

Unfortunately for them, millions of people do not know that McDonalds sux. THAT makes me wonder what kind of garbage they eat at other times.

Reply to
Froggy

If I was on the jury, I wouldn't even have to get OFF the bus.

Reply to
Froggy