New Chick CNC Vise

wrote:

Rob, our youngest son is making more as a setup man down the road from here in Vancouver, Wa. where they are running 4 mori and 6 fadal mill...he will be all of 23 years old next August.

Bipolar Bear wrote:

BPB:
    More power to him. Are they hiring? LOL
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Last I checked, Bob's shop had a Makino horizontal in it. How many Makinos are in your shop, Jon?

"If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem." -- Cliff

*********** "Our own Stan Dornfeld is associated in some manner."
Thank you Bottle Bob.
I've been absent for a while because Time Warner quit News Groups. So Here I am in Google.
It may be time to update the information in the Quad-I Vise. www.quad-i.com
Maybe I should start a new thread so I don't Hijack this one.
Best regards,
Stanley Dornfeld San Diego CA

Correction. It's almost $800 not $900.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA