New Chick CNC Vise

We can have it back at a moments notice.
Keep up your bullshit and I'll stop responding to anything you post.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
Reply to
jon_banquer
You don't have it then. You lied.
Insane. Simply insane.
Reply to
Joe788
Jon:
Forgive me. I didn't mean to upset you. Your comments seemed a little ambiguous and I was just trying to clarify them in my own mind concerning what you exactly meant. And I'm still not perfectly clear on whether you have the vise or not.
First you said that I could drive down on a Sunday so we could check the vise out. So I thought you guys had already bought it.
Then you implied it was at your shop on an evaluation basis like the Height Master.
But then you further added that you'll have to be "all over the boss to get it back in", implying that its not CURRENTLY in your shop and you'll have to get it back.
I mean you can see how confusing all this might be to someone, can't you? I was just trying to sort it all out. Do you have the vise in your shop now, so you could do some tests on it? I'd be interested in the results.
Please don't stop responding to me. I consider us buds and I'd sure hate to lose the opportunity of chatting with a machining buddy.
Reply to
BottleBob
To: snipped-for-privacy@rise.zzn.com
Agree
Reply to
brewertr
Originally Jon wanted you to drive 322 miles so you can see for yourself how well he gets along with coworkers, and while your at it check out the Chick Vise (that being the one they don't have and don't own).
Sunday visit kind of defeats the main objective or are you now expected to make a return trip on a work day?
Going to be putting some major miles on the vette....good thing gas is down.....is jail time for your 100+ MPH run considered travel time? You know where in order to get your travel time down to Bonkers estimate of 1-1/2 hours. Maybe even see you on the news. Exactly when is excessive speed considered a High Speed Chase?
-- Tom
brewertr
I have yet to see one example.....where exactly have you presented this "evidence"?
-- Tom
brewertr
Nobody has ever seen the "evidence". Nobody ever will. Jon is completely insane. I would be very surprised if he hasn't been diagnosed with an antisocial bi-polar disorder.
Reply to
Joe788
It's no longer worth my time correcting your assumptions.
You've become what you have surrounded yourself with.
Best of luck to you,
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer
Translation: You've caught me lying so much that I can't stand being called on it anymore so if I don't talk to you I won't have to risk being busted again.
Translation: You spend most of your time responding to my lies and now you are a lying slimeball like me.
Pretty close ?????
You're too easy lil jonnie. Everyone's on to you and all your non- stop lies !!!! Keep it up though......we enjoy laughing at you. :)
Barn
Reply to
barn_rubble
How about that,,,,, Just ran out of popcorn!!!
Reply to
reidmachine
John: Someone that has indicated their current vises and noticed a movement of the stationary jaw (as was concerned about it), should "AT THE LEAST" do that particular check when evaluating a NEW vise. The other indicating operations would be for a more complete check. And the feeler gauge thing was just my idea that popped into my head at the spur of the moment for a quickie GO-NOGO check. You might say it was a machining tip... err well a checking tip anyway. :)
Well he already said he had the vise at his shop, sent it back, still had it for evaluation, and then said he could get it back. So I don't know WHERE the vise is.
One other thing though, if *I* were going to check out the 3600 series Kurt vise with the integral solid jaw support, I'd unscrew the jaw and put an indicator directly on the jaw support an check it vertically. That could be an area where, in production, the cup wheel doing side wheel grinding could break down and create a slightly out of square condition with the base, especially right near the bottom.
Reply to
BottleBob
You have to laugh at the idea of Jon not having enough time to explain his web of lies to Bob, yet he *does* have enough time to go through and give everybody a 1 star rating, and then log out/log in as Larry, so he can give himself 5 star ratings.
Serious, serious social and mental problems.
Reply to
Joe788
explain
I posted last night to one of his lies. Within seconds he had given me "a star". Just a minute or two after that he had posted one of his "copy/paste" responses. He's just a lil too obvious. I think he's "stalkin" me. :)
Barn
Reply to
barn_rubble
Joe:
Ya know, I never notice these "Stars" since I don't post from Google. But I just went over there just now to see what you're talking about. It seems I've got a fan - or probably more correctly an anti-fan of Jon's. LOL Poor Cliff doesn't seem to have ever gotten above one star.
Nobody pays any attention to these star ratings, do they?
Reply to
BottleBob
Just the lying slimeballs you choose to surround yourself with... Joe788, Barney Rubble, Cliff Huprich, etc.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
jon_banquer
Bob, normal, sane people pay no attention to the star ratings. I never even noticed there were there, until one time awhile back, when Jon pointed out that his star rating *clearly* demonstrated that people enjoyed reading what he had to say. It's become quite humorous since then. Especially ever since Jon got caught accidentally posting as "Larry", while he was in the process of going through and giving himself "5 stars" on every one of his posts! (You can't rate your own posts with your own login, so crazy people like Jon create alternate log-ins to boost their own ratings.)
Just one more interesting result of Jon's voracious desire to be seen as a "somebody".
Reply to
Joe788
Bob, I did a quick search for "jon banquer star", and coincidentally, it looks like Jon was actually replying to YOU when pointing to his Google rating as "proof" people wanted to read what he was spewing. Jon is habitually incapable of properly attributing posts, so it's always tricky to figure out who he's trying to respond to, but it certainly looks like you.
His snippet of your post: "Any "content" you post is drowned out and overshadowed by your antagonistic style."
His response to your snippet: "Nope. Not born out by my Google rating. Sorry. Check it out for yourself. There are obviously quite a few people who appreciate that I don't mince words and that I cut through the bullshit in this newsgroup which more often than not does not mirror what happens in the real machining job shop world. " - Jon Banquer May 2007
During that search, I also came across two different instances where Jon accidentally posted under one of his other usernames that he uses to give 5 star ratings. Pretty funny stuff.
Reply to
Joe788
Jon, don't you remember pointing to your Google rating as "proof" that people were picking up what you were laying down? Too bad you got caught accidentally posting as Larry, the magical 5 star rating giver.
"Nope. Not born out by my Google rating. Sorry. Check it out for yourself. There are obviously quite a few people who appreciate that I don't mince words and that I cut through the bullshit in this newsgroup which more often than not does not mirror what happens in the real machining job shop world." - Jon Banquer May 2007
Reply to
Joe788
Jon:
Remind me again just WHO the person was that just got caught being intentionally deceitful about having the Chick vise at their shop, when they really didn't?
And didn't this same person imply they weren't going to reply to my posts anymore. LMAO!
Seriously though, just why DO you post to this group?
Reply to
BottleBob
You forgot to put "liljonnie banqueer" in that list of slimeballs. I rank him as "KingSlimeball". Just one more honor for you.
Barn
Reply to
barn_rubble