New Chick CNC Vise

Why not try again with some real answers instead of the total B.S. you posted:

Do you think all the ASSumptions you make and all the mistakes you make as well as your extremely low pay wage are related? Do you think making ASSumptions and in general acting like a worthless gossip displays honesty and integrity? When you had a meth lab did this display honesty and integrity? Do you think your refusal to get off your lazy ass and drive a few hours says more about you than any of the utter bullshit you post trying to blame me for your laziness and in action?

The only person deluding themselves are you and your worthless pals.

It's your laziness and your many ASSumptions that make YOU "INTENTIONALLY DECEITFUL".

One's wage can often reflect who they really are.

You got that one right.

I have. That you're too stupid to understand it isn't something I control.

What I realize is that you're clueless beyond belief and that doing meth for years has destroyed your ability to use logic in many ways.

If it makes it easier for you to view my presence here this way so be it. :>)

Even better is having a blog that is so widely read and that is now quoted by a CADCAM company on their website and in their literature because they like my observation on their use of video.

The reason you have to guess is that as per usual you’re too lazy to make the effort to do your homework which is nothing new.

Wrong.
Of course you haven't seen any evidence. You’re too lazy get off your ass and to see the evidence.
Bob's bogus opinions abound Some even astound Others appear unsound Bob head is firmly stuck in the ground.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
Add pictures here
βœ–
jon_banquer wrote:

    Oh no, I've been subjected to the dreaded PARROT mode. How will I ever live down the shame and humiliation of it all. LMAO!
    Don't tell me you don't want play anymore just because I decided to give you some tough love feedback.
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

But you're too much of a pussy to do it in person, right?
ROTFLMFAO.
How does it feel to make mistake, after mistake, after mistake, after mistake because of your many ASSumptions and your laziness?
Wrong on the Chick Vise having holes in the side.
Wrong on the e-Mastercam Enhancements Forum.
Wrong about Siemens.
Wrong about what my co-workers and boss think of me.
Wrong about our shop.
Wrong about just about everything you have made ASSumptions on.
You are what you surround yourself with and you have surrounded yourself with pure crap and it sure shows.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
Add pictures here
βœ–
jon_banquer wrote:

Jon:
    Come on over, I'll say it all to your face.
    27644 Susan Beth Way Unit G     Saugus, CA 91350
    Take the Magic Mountain offramp.

    Talk about mistakes:
Wrong about chaining in Mastercam (Joe had to inform you how to chain without those pesky branch points you were having problems with).
Wrong when claiming that Gibbs doesn't chain. It chains, it just doesn't use the TERMS chain & chaining.
Wrong about OneCNC not being able to call G55-G59 fixture offsets.
ETC. ETC.
    Oh, I have another question that you can help clarify for me while we're still in chat mode. If you couldn't figure out or understand how Gibbs' Solid Surfacer worked, how can you possibly & realistically compare it to ANY other system? Logically you'd have to have a fluent working knowledge of the systems in question to make a valid and honest comparison between them. Wouldn't you?     Just stating one system is junk because YOU couldn't/wouldn't learn or understand it - is hardly an honest comparison, now is it? This seems to be quite the conundrum, sort of like making a relative comparison of the seat of the pants handling characteristics between a Saab and a Lamborghini, without ever driving the Lamborghini.     This seem to be a recurring theme in your "evaluations".
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
βœ–

OK Bob, this is not like you, what's up?
Tom
Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Tom:          I don't know. Wife's in the hospital, just had an operation for a bowel blockage. She's got about a 10" long sutured cut. Some days when I see her she's in good shape, some days she's barely conscious. Might have a little more than something to do with my current mood.     Maybe I should stop posting for awhile, if the anxiety/frustration is bleeding over into my posts.
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
βœ–

Your posts seemed a bit out of character.
I am confident we are all pulling for a speedy recovery for both the Mrs. and yourself.
-- Tom http://tinyurl.com/5okkgz
Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Tom:          Thank you.
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
βœ–
BottleBob wrote:

Bob, Sorry to hear about your wife. I hope that she pulls through this.
Could painkillers be the reason she is barely conscious at times?
Best, Steve
--

Regards,
Steve Saling
Garlicdude wrote:

Steve:
    Thanks, she 'should' be OK. I just worry when there are tubes running out of everywhere.

    I'm sure that's 'partially' it.
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
βœ–

I'm sorry to hear about your wife, Bob.
I have to admit though, I'm getting quite a kick out of seeing you humiliate Jon.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Bob, Sorry to hear about your wife.  I hope that she feels better soon.
Hang in there BB, you know my #, give me a call.
"D"
Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

Darrell:
    Thanks for the well wishes.
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
βœ–

Bob,
I think that we are all pulling for you and your wife. There's a lot of people here, who share that sentiment.
You've always set the example of steadfast civility in this group. Anyone can understand how a lone crazed psycopath can eventually get to any of us. It is perfectly OK to vent a little bit, especially when we all try so hard to get through life, and then we encounter someone so determined to undermine everyone and everything around them. Sometimes the sociopaths just wear us all down. But being so patient, and factual while dealing with such a deranged clown, now that's still displaying some true class.
Thanks again, we are all pulling for you.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Half-nutz wrote:

HN:
    And I thank you, and the others that have posted or E-mailed me sharing their well wishes.     I saw her today, and she was sitting up in a chair. Still with a bazillion tubes running in and out of everywhere but aware and conscious. I had brought her one of her stuffed cats that meows when you push a button on the side. She loves cats - actually I think sometime more than people. :)
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
βœ–

Sounds like good, or at least better news Bob. You're one of the "good guys" in here and I know I, and I'm sure most of the posters here feel for ya when things aren't goin quite so good for you or your wife. Give Mrs. BB a big ol "caveman" hug for me and tell her we're thinkin about her.....well.....ya might wanna wait a day or two before the big ol' hug. :)
Barn
Add pictures here
βœ–
barn snipped-for-privacy@excite.com wrote:

Barn:
    Thanks for the well wishes. To be a little less impersonal, my wife's name is Fran (Francine), she has this black cat at home here named Ears. This is off-topic, but it's not like the newsgroup is being currently flooded with posts.     A little tid-bit... I just recently threw away 10 years worth of Sci-Am magazines, Motor Trend, some other magazines etc. since I may be moving a few miles away in the near future and won't have room for them. Anyway, I was walking by the mostly empty bookcase and jumped when I felt a piercing pain in my back (kind of like being stuck with a couple of ice picks that were close together). I'm thinking, what the hell was THAT? I turn around and there is Ears in stealth attack mode hiding in one of the bookcase shelves with his arm outstretched and his paw fanned out with claws extended. I'd say he was grinning, but it's hard to tell any expression like that in a feline face. I had to feel my back to see if I was dripping blood. But I took a picture of him and brought it to Fran yesterday. She loved it, and kissed the picture.
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee126/BottleBob_photo/Cat/BookcaseCat-1.jpg
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
βœ–

Funny how a dog playin around can gnaw on ya and know not to go too far but a cat thinks sinkin their claws in ya and drawin blood is all fun. :)
Watch those "laser eyes" of Ears. Looks like he could burn a hole in ya.
BTW.....ya might wanna fill that bookcase back up with somethin.....besides Ears. I gotta feeling he ain't done with you yet. :)
Barn
Add pictures here
βœ–
barn snipped-for-privacy@excite.com wrote:

Barn:
    Laser eyes? I think that's an artifact of my inexperience with cameras. There's a "Red Eye" setting, but I just wanted to get a picture before he jumped out of the bookcase.

    Actually, I've taken your advise, and moved some of the remaining books to the same shelf as the MSC catalog. Hey, hows that for a pun - MSC CAT-alog. :)
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
βœ–

I know....My dog gets that "laser eye" look from takin her pic. Looks like a small set of headlights.

Genius......PURE GENIUS !!!
Barn
Add pictures here
βœ–