New Chick CNC Vise

If you didn't make ASSumptions you wouldn't have many of the problems you do.

Suggest you stop making ASSumptions and some of your problems might go away.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Do you think all the ASSumptions you make and all the mistakes you make as well as your extremely low pay wage are related? Do you think making ASSumptions and in general acting like a worthless gossip displays honesty and integrity? When you had a meth lab did this display honesty and integrity? Do you think your refusal to get off your lazy ass and drive a few hours says more about you than any of the utter bullshit you post trying to blame me for your laziness and in action?

The only person deluding themselves are you and your worthless pals.

It's your laziness and your many ASSumptions that make YOU "INTENTIONALLY DECEITFUL".

One's wage can often reflect who they really are.

You got that one right.

I have. That you're too stupid to understand it isn't something I control.

into question.

What I realize is that you're clueless beyond belief and that doing meth for years has destroyed your ability to use logic in many ways.

If it makes it easier for you to view my presence here this way so be it. :>)

Even better is having a blog that is so widely read and that is now quoted by a CADCAM company on their website and in their literature because they like my observation on their use of video.

The reason you have to guess is that as per usual you=92re too lazy to make the effort to do your homework which is nothing new.

Wrong.

Of course you haven't seen any evidence. You=92re too lazy get off your ass and to see the evidence.

Bob's bogus opinions abound Some even astound Others appear unsound Bob head is firmly stuck in the ground.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

JB our resident rabid Chihuahua can be seen here getting his bath:

-- Tom

brewertr

Jon:

Not at all. I could go out tomorrow and get back my old propmaker job working for the studios. I believe union rate now is around $32/hr.

Actually, yes. I never cheated anyone or cut my product. LOL You're really reaching now, all the regulars know my past. I posted about it years ago.

You really need to get over yourself. Like I facetiously said before, why would I want to waste my time and drive 150 miles just to see a machine shop. Or why would anyone care to see how you get along with your co-workers?

Please, by all means, show ONE instance where I've ever intentionally lied. But all anyone has to do is look back in THIS thread to see that you ratted your own self out by not being able to keep your fabricated story straight. So tell me again about intentional deceit. LOL

I've made more, and I've made less. I'm the same person either way, since money is not a big motivator for me. Or just look at your own case, you're the same jerkasaurus now that you lucked out in scoring a good paying job, as when you were making much less.

Then quit wimping out, and make it.

What? You can't even support your accusation with the LEAST bit of evidence. Why am I not surprised?

Seemed to fit quite adequately.

Quoted by a CAD/CAM company? You're kidding. You fawned all over Siemens giving some glowing accounts of how revolutionary it is, and how it's going to be the wave of the future, and they thought it might be good advertising for them? And YOU really think this is something significant? LMAO! They're just using your comments for ad copy.

I notice you didn't post one single bit of evidence or explanation that proves my guess wrong. Why is that? Don't you KNOW? Even after EVALUATING the Chick vise? I also notice you couldn't/wouldn't answer my question on exactly how the jaws are held on. Why is that?

All I see is your unsupported conjecture, read opinion. You can't even seem to verbalize an explanation, let alone present some factual evidence. No surprise there.

Reply to
BottleBob

Why not try aga> Do you think trying to be cute by your 'out of context' creative

[...]

Oh no, I've been subjected to the dreaded PARROT mode. How will I ever live down the shame and humiliation of it all. LMAO!

Don't tell me you don't want play anymore just because I decided to give you some tough love feedback.

Reply to
BottleBob

Doubtful. Very doubtful.

Wow, so you sold meth with honesty and integrity. No doubt you really cared about the people you sold it to as well. What a crock of "s".

I never fabricating anything but you certainly have to cover your mistakes and ASSumptions.

More mistakes. More ASSumptions. More laziness. It's not Siemens and you'd know that if you weren't so lazy and didn't make ASSumptions but you just keep making the same idiot mistakes over and over and over again just like Tom Brewer. Way to go, moron.

You can't see anything. All you do is ASSume and make mistake after mistake after mistake like you just did AGAIN with Siemens. You've become a complete moron just like Tom Brewer and Joe788. One becomes what they are surrounded with and you have chosen to surround yourself with lying slimeballs.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

But you're too much of a pussy to do it in person, right?

ROTFLMFAO.

How does it feel to make mistake, after mistake, after mistake, after mistake because of your many ASSumptions and your laziness?

Wrong on the Chick Vise having holes in the side.

Wrong on the e-Mastercam Enhancements Forum.

Wrong about Siemens.

Wrong about what my co-workers and boss think of me.

Wrong about our shop.

Wrong about just about everything you have made ASSumptions on.

You are what you surround yourself with and you have surrounded yourself with pure crap and it sure shows.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Jon:

What doubtful, my being able to get my old job back, or that the union rate is ~$32/hr? Neither one of those are doubtful in the least. Dependent upon the possible actors strike.

I thought you'd like that one. But I cared to the extent that I supplied the most pure product I could. But that was all over 20 years ago.

You said you still had the vise at your shop on an evaluation basis like the Height Master. THEN you admitted that you didn't have the vise at your shop and that you'd have to get it back. So the first statement was a total fabrication. In other words (drum roll please) A

*LIE*. You ratted your own self out. What a tangled web we weave, when at first we try to deceive. Your web got so tangled that you couldn't even remember what you had posted a few posts before.

Siemens, UG, NX, who cares. Its still the same reason, testimonial ad copy for them.

I don't see your explanation? Did you forget to add it? Will I have to wait very long to see it? LMAO!

Reply to
BottleBob

Jon:

Come on over, I'll say it all to your face.

27644 Susan Beth Way Unit G Saugus, CA 91350

Take the Magic Mountain offramp.

Talk about mistakes:

Wrong about chaining in Mastercam (Joe had to inform you how to chain without those pesky branch points you were having problems with).

Wrong when claiming that Gibbs doesn't chain. It chains, it just doesn't use the TERMS chain & chaining.

Wrong about OneCNC not being able to call G55-G59 fixture offsets.

ETC. ETC.

Oh, I have another question that you can help clarify for me while we're still in chat mode. If you couldn't figure out or understand how Gibbs' Solid Surfacer worked, how can you possibly & realistically compare it to ANY other system? Logically you'd have to have a fluent working knowledge of the systems in question to make a valid and honest comparison between them. Wouldn't you? Just stating one system is junk because YOU couldn't/wouldn't learn or understand it - is hardly an honest comparison, now is it? This seems to be quite the conundrum, sort of like making a relative comparison of the seat of the pants handling characteristics between a Saab and a Lamborghini, without ever driving the Lamborghini. This seem to be a recurring theme in your "evaluations".

Reply to
BottleBob

[ Need I remind you that it's you who is too much of a pussy to say a word to Bill Gibbs on how you really feel about his claims of no chaining. ]- Jon Banquer - July 15, 2007 [ Last time I saw Bill Gibbs at a trade show he almost pissed in his pants... I went out of my way to be polite and not disturb his presentation. ]- Jon Banquer - Aug 11, 2007
Reply to
brewertr

OK Bob, this is not like you, what's up?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

A testimonial ad from someone that doesn't even use the software and only recently had a demo that covered very little?

I would like to see this, where is it?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Tom: I don't know. Wife's in the hospital, just had an operation for a bowel blockage. She's got about a 10" long sutured cut. Some days when I see her she's in good shape, some days she's barely conscious. Might have a little more than something to do with my current mood. Maybe I should stop posting for awhile, if the anxiety/frustration is bleeding over into my posts.

Reply to
BottleBob

Your posts seemed a bit out of character.

I am confident we are all pulling for a speedy recovery for both the Mrs. and yourself.

-- Tom

brewertr

Bottle, Cool, I'll add you to my Christmas card list.

Best, Steve

Reply to
Garlicdude

Tom: Thank you.

Reply to
BottleBob

Steve:

LOL

Reply to
BottleBob

Bob, Sorry to hear about your wife. I hope that she pulls through this.

Could painkillers be the reason she is barely conscious at times?

Best, Steve

Reply to
Garlicdude

Steve:

Thanks, she 'should' be OK. I just worry when there are tubes running out of everywhere.

I'm sure that's 'partially' it.

Reply to
BottleBob