New Chick CNC Vise

jon_banquer wrote:

Jon:
    Remind me again just WHO the person was that just got caught being intentionally deceitful about having the Chick vise at their shop, when they really didn't?
    And didn't this same person imply they weren't going to reply to my posts anymore. LMAO!
    Seriously though, just why DO you post to this group?
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

For everyone's entertainment??
There are only one or two people that will even give him an ocassional "civil" reply in here and one of 'em is startin to give him a lil crap too.
Funny how he just keeps "going and going and going". :) Kinda like an "Energizer Dummy". BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.....Ah man....I can't take anymore.....its just too easy.
Barn

making numerous mistakes about the Chick CNC Vise, the Mastercam Enhancements Forum, etc. ?
That would be you, Bob and you're still making mistakes.

Should this be the last one? You make so many mistakes with your sloppy, careless and lazy approach maybe its time to stop replying to anything you post. You might have noticed I've cut off the slimeballs you surround yourself with like Barney Rubble, Tom Brewer, Joe788, etc.

Because I can.
Let me know when you figure out why Chick has placed the hold down screws for the solid jaw where they are.
Since you can't make 150 miles in less than 2 hours why not sell the Corvette to someone who can actually drive it? I was wrong the Mini is the car for you. If the price is too high on the Mini perhaps it's time for a moped. When you're as lazy, sloppy and careless as you are a moped might be the best choice for you.

Jon, why did you continuously imply that you had the vises at your shop? Did you just "forget" that they weren't there, or were you simply lying again?
On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 09:11:38 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer

So this means you won't divulge what ruse you used to get Siemens to "fly" out and demo NX for you?
Did you manage to escape with a briefcase full of glossy ads and cold pizza before the salesman figured out he'd been had?
-- Tom http://tinyurl.com/5okkgz
On Nov 30, 12:16pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Jon, If the "Incident" never happened, WHY did you Insist that it happened at a Chevy's restaurant? How could it have happened at a Chevy's Restaurant, (According to you) if you now say it didn't happen?
Did the salesman want to punch you out, once he found out he came all that way just for You?

Now, now lil jonnie, you know its really cuz everytime you respond to one of us, you get your ass handed to ya. You're too stupid to hang with any of us in any discussion/conversation/argument so you don't even try anymore. We know its secretly killin ya to not be able to respond to us but that's ok....someday you'll crack and the party will be on. :)
Of course, you have this bigger problem where you LIE constantly.......you just can't stop LYIN and gettin caught. Its what makes you soooooo much fun. :)
It's a good understanding you and I have though, ain't it jonnie? You lie continuously ....I laugh endlessly. Not a bad deal for me.....how about you?

Translation: Even though everyone here knows I'm a lyin idiot, you're the closest thing to friends that I have. Pretty close lil lyin jonnie???
Barn

LOL You might be right Barn but you know dogs lick there balls for the same reason Jon indicates he posts here. Dogs lick there balls because they can.
JC

I think the politically correct term would be.....liljonnieb....."inhouse testicle cleaner".
If ya think about it though....its the one time he's told the truth on here in years. He said he posts here "because he can". Everywhere else has banned him, so usenet is the only place left that he "can" post. That's why he started his lil "blob"....how can ya be banned from your own "blob". It was the only option he had left.
Barn

"I think the politically correct term would be.....liljonnieb....."inhouse testicle cleaner"."
"If ya think about it though....its the one time he's told the truth on here in years. He said he posts here "because he can". Everywhere else has banned him, so usenet is the only place left that he "can" post. That's why he started his lil "blob"....how can ya be banned from your own "blob". It was the only option he had left."
Like a Rock Barn. Like a Rock.
JC
John R. Carroll wrote:

Take no notice Jon. If the wordpress one goes I'll let you host it on one of my domains. If you ever decide to set up that ultimate no bullshit cadcam forum you've always dreamed about, no problems just let me know. Gunner has an email address.
PS 10,000 hits isn't a lot Jon. I get 2,000 hits each week on a flickr account.
jon_banquer wrote:

Jon:
    Do you think trying to be cute by your 'out of context' creative cutting and pasting of people's comments is seen by other's as a display of honesty & integrity?
    Let me restore the original context:
============================================================= Remind me again just WHO the person was that just got caught being intentionally deceitful about having the Chick vise at their shop, when they really didn't? ============================================================>

    We ALL make mistakes, it's part of being human. Anyone that thinks they DON'T make mistakes is seriously deluding themselves. BUT, what is orders of magnitude worse than making an honest mistake - is someone that has shown themselves to be entirely untrustworthy by being INTENTIONALLY DECEITFUL.     The credibility that we acquire in these newsgroups is based upon our truthfulness & honesty. If it has been conclusively demonstrated that a person has been intentionally deceitful, then that person's character, credibility, & honesty are all called into question.

         That's YOUR choice.

    The people you characterize as slimeballs & liars have challenged you repeatedly to support your accusations with posted evidence of their lies. You continue to fail to do so - you must realize that tends to call the validity of your own accusations into question. Unsupported conjecture is not fact.

    Kinda like a tagger, eh? :)
    I noticed awhile back that the SolidWorks group took a poll to see if it could be turned into a moderated group just so they could ban your posts. I thought that was quite amusing.

http://www.chick-workholding.com/images/one-lok_cnc_vise_PIP.pdf
    I think I've got a reasonable guess. Any hold-down bolts would have to be mounted inboard (like the back ones), to miss the movable jaw actuating rods. BUT, because of the pocket in the underside there is not enough material left for any bolts.     IMO, that's a significant design flaw which weakens the clamping force than can be used, and which cannot be easily fixed.     But YOU originally said:
"The solid jaw has a better more rigid design than a Kurt vise does."
    I haven't seen any evidence of this, in fact, just the opposite.

    Ahh, so NOW it's *2* hours instead of the 1 1/2 hours you've claimed so many times before. I guess my 100MPH explanation finally got through to you, eh? LMAO!
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Like "Joe788" said.......It's all about movin them "goalposts". Next week it'll be 2 1/2 hours.
Is this crazy lil dude fer real? Does he really think no one sees the constant lies? No one this unbalanced should be allowed out in public. Having said that....I'm sure glad he's on here. :)
Barn

Moving goalposts Bob. It's all about the moving goalposts. Just look at the lying he did yesterday about the Google Star system? After being proven wrong with his own direct quotes, he simply refuses to respond to anything relating to his lies.

Do you think all the ASSumptions you make and all the mistakes you make as well as your extremely low pay wage are related? Do you think making ASSumptions and in general acting like a worthless gossip displays honesty and integrity? When you had a meth lab did this display honesty and integrity? Do you think your refusal to get off your lazy ass and drive a few hours says more about you than any of the utter bullshit you post trying to blame me for your laziness and in action?

The only person deluding themselves are you and your worthless pals.

It's your laziness and your many ASSumptions that make YOU "INTENTIONALLY DECEITFUL".

One's wage can often reflect who they really are.

You got that one right.

I have. That you're too stupid to understand it isn't something I control.

What I realize is that you're clueless beyond belief and that doing meth for years has destroyed your ability to use logic in many ways.

If it makes it easier for you to view my presence here this way so be it. :>)

Even better is having a blog that is so widely read and that is now quoted by a CADCAM company on their website and in their literature because they like my observation on their use of video.

The reason you have to guess is that as per usual youre too lazy to make the effort to do your homework which is nothing new.

Wrong.
Of course you haven't seen any evidence. Youre too lazy get off your ass and to see the evidence.
Bob's bogus opinions abound Some even astound Others appear unsound Bob head is firmly stuck in the ground.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 20:07:58 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer

JB our resident rabid Chihuahua can be seen here getting his bath:
http://tinyurl.com/55lvho
-- Tom http://tinyurl.com/5okkgz
jon_banquer wrote:

Jon:
    Not at all. I could go out tomorrow and get back my old propmaker job working for the studios. I believe union rate now is around $32/hr.

    Actually, yes. I never cheated anyone or cut my product. LOL You're really reaching now, all the regulars know my past. I posted about it years ago.

    You really need to get over yourself. Like I facetiously said before, why would I want to waste my time and drive 150 miles just to see a machine shop. Or why would anyone care to see how you get along with your co-workers?

    Please, by all means, show ONE instance where I've ever intentionally lied. But all anyone has to do is look back in THIS thread to see that you ratted your own self out by not being able to keep your fabricated story straight. So tell me again about intentional deceit. LOL

    I've made more, and I've made less. I'm the same person either way, since money is not a big motivator for me.     Or just look at your own case, you're the same jerkasaurus now that you lucked out in scoring a good paying job, as when you were making much less.

    Then quit wimping out, and make it.

    What? You can't even support your accusation with the LEAST bit of evidence. Why am I not surprised? <g>

    Seemed to fit quite adequately.

    Quoted by a CAD/CAM company? You're kidding. You fawned all over Siemens giving some glowing accounts of how revolutionary it is, and how it's going to be the wave of the future, and they thought it might be good advertising for them? And YOU really think this is something significant? LMAO! They're just using your comments for ad copy.

    I notice you didn't post one single bit of evidence or explanation that proves my guess wrong. Why is that? Don't you KNOW? Even after EVALUATING the Chick vise?          I also notice you couldn't/wouldn't answer my question on exactly how the jaws are held on. Why is that?

    All I see is your unsupported conjecture, read opinion. You can't even seem to verbalize an explanation, let alone present some factual evidence. No surprise there.
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Doubtful. Very doubtful.

Wow, so you sold meth with honesty and integrity. No doubt you really cared about the people you sold it to as well. What a crock of "s".

I never fabricating anything but you certainly have to cover your mistakes and ASSumptions.

More mistakes. More ASSumptions. More laziness. It's not Siemens and you'd know that if you weren't so lazy and didn't make ASSumptions but you just keep making the same idiot mistakes over and over and over again just like Tom Brewer. Way to go, moron.

You can't see anything. All you do is ASSume and make mistake after mistake after mistake like you just did AGAIN with Siemens. You've become a complete moron just like Tom Brewer and Joe788. One becomes what they are surrounded with and you have chosen to surround yourself with lying slimeballs.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
jon_banquer wrote:

Jon:
    What doubtful, my being able to get my old job back, or that the union rate is ~$32/hr? Neither one of those are doubtful in the least. Dependent upon the possible actors strike.

    I thought you'd like that one. But I cared to the extent that I supplied the most pure product I could. But that was all over 20 years ago.

    You said you still had the vise at your shop on an evaluation basis like the Height Master. THEN you admitted that you didn't have the vise at your shop and that you'd have to get it back. So the first statement was a total fabrication. In other words (drum roll please) A *LIE*. You ratted your own self out.     What a tangled web we weave, when at first we try to deceive. Your web got so tangled that you couldn't even remember what you had posted a few posts before.

    Siemens, UG, NX, who cares. Its still the same reason, testimonial ad copy for them.

    I don't see your explanation? Did you forget to add it? Will I have to wait very long to see it? LMAO!
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

A testimonial ad from someone that doesn't even use the software and only recently had a demo that covered very little?
I would like to see this, where is it?
Tom