New Chick CNC Vise

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 11:25:53 -0800 (PST), barn snipped-for-privacy@excite.com wrote:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....Kind of like hitting the refresh button while on Jon's BLOG to get the "hits" up and getting quite a chuckle when Jon goes on line and bragging about it...........LOL.
-- Tom http://tinyurl.com/5okkgz
Add pictures here
✖

SHUTUP Tom. :) I was shootin fer 15,000 hits before I broke the news. That damn blob of his is givin my fingers arthritis.
Barn
http://tinyurl.com/5okkgz
Add pictures here
✖
jon_banquer wrote:

Jon:
    Uh oh. Did I lay it on TOO thick? It's all Barn's fault, if he hadn't gone into his motivational "exposé" a couple of days ago this probably wouldn't have happened. Damn you Barn! :)
    Assumptions? If you'd answer direct questions no-one would have to try and read between the lines to try and extract the truth.
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Sorry lil jonnie....like BB says....its all my fault. I'm not sure just what the hell he's talkin about but I can assure you that its all my fault.
Please don't stop posting to BB or whoever is left that will actually talk to your dumb lyin ass........sorry........I meant, your highly intellectual dumb lyin ass ......opps......my fault....I meant, you, jonnie einstein, da genius.and my personal hero, who's postings we can't live without. There....hows that??.......are we good now??
It's not BB's fault.....I drug him into the gutter with me and he temporarily lost control. I'm sure he won't make that mistake again. Be assured....oh wise one....it was my fault and it won't happen again.
Now....BB...get in the ol Vette and take the 1 1/2.....or is it 2....or is it 2 1/2 hour drive......(or what ever the hell number jonnie comes up with) and get down there and give my buddie a lil hug and patch things up. Its not his fault he has a few mental flaws.....he's just a lil chemically imbalanced.
Now lets have a big group hug and let bygones be bygones. Comeon lil jonnie....get in here and give us sum sugar. Ok....that's better.....now talk to BB and stop actin like you just got your period.
Barn
Add pictures here
✖

If you didn't make ASSumptions you wouldn't have many of the problems you do.
Suggest you stop making ASSumptions and some of your problems might go away.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 21:10:25 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer

Jon, I DIDN'T say you don't maintain your equipment, YOU said it on numerous times. I SIMPLY REPEATED what you said.

Still having reading and comprehension issues I see there Jonito. You seemed to have missed the part about Vises "I don't use" or comprehended I am willing to GIVE them away.
The vises came my way with some used equipment I purchased. I SOLD a very nice Kurt DLH430 on a Kurt Sub-Plate for quick change horizontal use that came with that equipment.

-- Tom http://tinyurl.com/5okkgz
Add pictures here
✖

Jon, don't you work in a shop consisting of a few clapped out Haas VMCs with crappy carousel tool changers, some of which drop tools on a consistent basis? If that's not a "mom and pop little shop", nothing is. Just because it's a small sliver of a large company means absolutely nothing.
You do not-for-profit work, on shit equipment.
How many Makino horizontals do you guys have? How many does Bob's shop have?
Add pictures here
✖

========================> I asked:

=========================>
Soooooo.....lil jonnie CAUGHT IN ANOTHER LIE.
How do ya think he'll handle this one? Try to divert attention to something/someone else or just quit responding and hope it goes away? He always takes one of these two routes when he gets caught.
I don't think I've seen a poster on usenet that lies more than our own lil jonnie.
Barn
Add pictures here
✖

Originally Jon wanted you to drive 322 miles so you can see for yourself how well he gets along with coworkers, and while your at it check out the Chick Vise (that being the one they don't have and don't own).
Sunday visit kind of defeats the main objective or are you now expected to make a return trip on a work day?
Going to be putting some major miles on the vette....good thing gas is down.....is jail time for your 100+ MPH run considered travel time? You know where in order to get your travel time down to Bonkers estimate of 1-1/2 hours. Maybe even see you on the news. Exactly when is excessive speed considered a High Speed Chase?
-- Tom http://tinyurl.com/5okkgz
Add pictures here
✖

[ On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 23:19:15 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer

I'm happy to let you do that. You can even do it on a Sunday when there is no traffic and you can easily make the trip down here in 1 1/2 hours.

When they arrive you can see for yourself.

It works well.

When they arrive you can see for yourself.

When they arrive you can see for yourself. ]
HTH, -- Tom http://tinyurl.com/5okkgz
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Tom:
    Jeeze, I could have saved myself some looking if I had known you posted that. :(
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
✖

Please stop catching and pointing out all of jonnies lies. It just makes it harder for him to justify calling everyone else a liar. If you keep pointing them out, he will be more careful about what he posts and that will ruin all my fun.
Thanks Barn
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 17:30:10 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer

I have yet to see one example.....where exactly have you presented this "evidence".....LOL
-- Tom http://tinyurl.com/5okkgz
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 18:25:40 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I have yet to see one example.....where exactly have you presented this "evidence"?
-- Tom http://tinyurl.com/5okkgz
Add pictures here
✖
On Nov 28, 1:57 pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Nobody has ever seen the "evidence". Nobody ever will. Jon is completely insane. I would be very surprised if he hasn't been diagnosed with an antisocial bi-polar disorder.
Add pictures here
✖

Jon, the only time I've claimed you were unemployed, was when you WERE unemployed:
"Joe, Congratulations, it appears you were first to identify that a certain newsgroup member is again unemployed. The claim is that the company "tanked". I suppose that could happen."
That company is still in business, by the way.

When did I ever claim that? That wasn't my story. Quite hilarious though! I think the best part of that story, is people could literally see it as being true. That's how undeniably insane you are.

What lies Jon? When? Where? Direct quotes should be easy to find.

Add pictures here
✖

First of all, my silly brain dead lil buddy,....thanks for mentioning my name....its just an honor to be acknowledged from such an esteemed cad/cam genius as yourself. :)
Second....there's nothing I would ever do to try to get your "blob" yanked. Your "blob" only shows what a lying insane idiot you are and I would never want the cad/cam world to not be able to see that. All I ask is that you just keep posting here and on your lil "blob" to enlighten the world, on a continuous basis, as to what a LIAR and complete nutcase you are.
Also, let me just say.....the information that I have gathered from those infamous "3 Ring Binders" that you possess have helped my career immensely.
Just curious.....in your crazy liljonnie world of mathematical distance equations ....if I wanted to meet you in person and decided to drive from Ohio to ChulaVista, CA, how long would it take me to get there?.......about 20 minutes??? BUWAAAHAAAAAA ......
PLEASE....KEEP POSTIN !!!!!!!!!!! Damn....you're just too much fun!!!!!!!!!!
Barn
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 11:30:14 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer

I never made any such claim Jon.
Check your sources.
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 10:31:44 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer

You can control what you do Jon. YOU were the one abusing the machinery because you didn't even know your daily checks on the machines you were running. You know the machines you weren't performing basic PM. Where the automatic oilier gage always reads zero and you didn't know what the gage was for. Where the tool holders BANG out of the spindle and randomly fall through the tool carrousel.
Why on earth would YOU recommend a shop such as yours PAY DOUBLE the competitors price for a vises and put them on POS poorly maintained machinery in an environment that ACCORDING TO YOU abuses their tools and machinery?
Tom
Add pictures here
✖

You can but a good vice where that's already built in - http://www.dapra.com/workholding/allmatic/index.html
It takes almost the same effort to squeeze the shit out of a part or clamp on an egg without breaking it.
Makes the Chick's look like junque. I've had the Chick version of the monoblock deflect badly on an HMC. Not a problem with Allmatic.
--

Dan

CNC Videos - <http://tinyurl.com/yzdt6d
✖