Flip Kwikset left-hand lock knob to right-hand keyhole reversal

1.5 story. has a 24 foot square room upper. all 6" walls, and pushing an r40 ceiling area the walls have genuine 6" insulation in it..

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

This is a meaningless statement. Does 'some things' mean 1 thing or

1,000,000 things a day?

HD sales are not in the millions for a single location for a single weekend.

So you say they don't worry about returns but now you say they are concerned with having to eat the loss on some returns. Make up your mind.

Ummm yea it is, and who needs a "licensed professional" to put in a tub?

At least half the people I see working there are under 30.

You won't find a real

You don't have to have any kind of a license to know what you are doing. There are plenty of people with licenses who don't know what they are doing.

Nor will you probably ever be with your attitude toward customer service.

How do you know?

Have you ever worked for Home Depot

Nope. I wouldn't get out of bed for they pay.

You started off insinuating that Home Depot doesn't much care about returns. Now you are talking about restrictive return policies to restrict the returns they aren't suppose to care about in the first place. If the first premise is true there is no need for the second. It's way off anyway. 1. Most people pay by credit card which gives them rights under federal law the store can't restrict. 2. A strict return policy will just drive people to the competition.

There should be no expectation of buying something

You're the only one talking about puttering around with anything for a couple months.

-- a person would be lucky to get even a store credit in that

Nobody except the nut complaining about the OP asking for free advice, on a forum for getting free advice, which seems to be your position too, is being bitter. Idealists are always dissapointed because the world isn't and never will be ideal.

It could be said that if you were as good

No that would mean I was a poor business person with poor time management skills. You have a lot to learn. Anybody can kill themself working 12 hours a day. That isn't success.

rather than trying to criticize other people posting

People who can't handle criticism shouldn't post in a public forum.

and -- it seems attempting to have the last word...

Really? How's that? Have I interferred with you posting a reply? If so explain how.

Reply to
DB

I got a Lowes mile away, and IMO, 80% are under 30..

absolutely true --Shiva--

Reply to
me