Should I move to Idaho?

The exact same thing - six times.

Alzheimer's ??

Reply to
Winston_Smith

He is just a brainless whiner. Kill file him and be done with him.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I agree on all counts.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

wrote

bullshit snipped.

It is obvious to all that you are educated beyond your capacity.

Bye.

plink!

Reply to
Steve B

Again? You phony plonkers should keep a log or something.

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

============ No guns, but if you can speak Aussie this may be a opening.

Reply to
F. George McDuffee

============ No guns, but if you can speak Aussie this may be a opening.

and in this post I provide the link

F. George McDuffee

"They expect to hire in the Middle East, Latin America and Europe. "

Leaves me out.

Shrug

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Chuckle!

Harold and Susan Vordos

============= FYI

California's Inland Empire, including Riverside, San Bernardino and Ontario, ranked second to Detroit among larger areas with an unemployment rate of 14.6% in October.

As in El Centro, the agricultural workforce in Yuma, Ariz., is impacted by the extreme heat, and the city has the second-highest rate overall at 23.5%, a slight drop from 24.3% in September.

The metro areas with the lowest unemployment rates in September were all in North Dakota, with Bismarck at 2.8%, followed by Fargo and Grand Forks, each at 3.5%.

Large cities with the lowest jobless rates were the Washington, D.C., metro area at 6.2% and Oklahoma City and the Virginia Beach area at 6.5%.

Reply to
F. George McDuffee

alternate links

Winston_Smith

"Lost tribe of Israel" indeed! I wonder how they're addressing the issue of DNA, which doesn't support their absurd claim, just as there is no evidence to support all their other fantasy land claims. Joseph Smith--a person too lazy to work for a living, with a wild imagination and delusions of having powers that are not realistic. Imagine, some moron talking into his hat, and having "magic rocks"

Maybe in his head.

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

Mor(m)onism is little other than a tax dodge and excuse to f*ck little girls taken as "wives."

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

Bismarck, Fargo and Grand Forks also offer excellent varmint shooting nearby, and thus a market and customer base for an excellent gunsmith. The climate shouldn't be a deterrent to a former yooper. You'd yust need to relearn tolerance for shivering.

Reply to
Don Foreman

Gunner, did you forget your first heat operation? The one where they put the stints in a couple of years ago. We all know that you haven't paid that one either. If they give up trying to get payment from you, that doesn't mean that you don't owe it. Then there are all those unpaid property taxes that you have forgotten about and God knows what other bills are out there that you haven't paid.

BTW, how in the hell did you operate a business and not know what "net worth" is? Here, let me educate you in one of the basics.

"For an individual, the value of a person's assets, including cash, minus all liabilities. The amount by which the individual's assets exceed their liabilities is considered the net worth of that person."

That means that, even with you lying about you debts, you admit to a net worth of ($210,000). Yeah, that a minus $210,000 of "net wroth". No wonder you are unemployed.

Reply to
Deucalion

Yo gunner. You don't have to move. After strabo's lies about how small the Kern Co. Sheriff's Department was, I went to look and guess what? They are hiring!!! You've got the experience and with the same Department...right? You claim that you know everyone. Hell, your buddy strabo even claims that the deputies hang out at your house all the time.

So, here you go buddy. Get a job. Go to work. Show us all what a real man you are. If you like, I can get my friend (local sheriff) to call your friend (Kern Co. Sheriff) and see what we can do to get your sorry ass back in a patrol car.

Now, I know that you might have some health concerns, but hey, you claim to be able to whip most everyone's ass and even offered to come to me to whip mine. So, that shouldn't be a concern.

Here, I'll even give you the web site proving that they have multiple vacancies. Hell, you can even start out working in the jail at around $60,000/yr. with you vast work experience and connections. We both know that hiring's at a Sheriff's Department are mostly driven by connections and you say that you have them. Right???

Or, for specific job listings...

Someone repost this so that gunner can go to work. I'm sure that they won't hold a little thing like decades of unpaid property taxes against him.

Reply to
Deucalion

Hey Gunner: Just remember If the outside air is too cold to enjoy a cold beer, immediately adjust your compass to read SOUTH then press on the accelrator.. Stu

Reply to
Stu Fields

If god can make angels with disappearing gold tablets, he can certainly mess with DNA. ;>}

Kinda reminds me of Theosophy's Helena Petrovna Blavatsky. Plagiarized everything in sight, put in a blender, and came up with a hell of a tale. It still has it's following.

Reply to
Winston_Smith

No. You're unemployed because you won't get off you ass and find a job. Hell, I could call the local Sheriff of a much smaller department and have a job by the end of next week. Well, except that I already have a job.

Gunner, get off your ass, turn off the computer, and get a job. Don't try to work for yourself, you too ignorant to try to run a business of your own. Hasn't experience shown you that yet?

Reply to
Deucalion

Heh! Born and raised amongst them, then spent 56 years tolerating them. I suffered their wrath, being made to feel like a stranger in my own home town. because I'd have nothing to do with their "church", a word I use loosely.

I have more than my share of animosity towards the bastards. That includes my in-laws, who sprang from polygamist stock. Surely you've heard of Philo Farnsworth?

I was lucky----my wife of more than 32 years, born and brain washed by them, chose to leave the grips of their *church* not long after we got married. She, like me, will have nothing to do with them.

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos