Should I move to Idaho?

or to arizona and go to work for this guy:

<raykeller

I forget which, but someone told me that there is either a program or a website that let's you read the various local Craig Lists as one consolidated view. I'll get details if it's any use to anyone.

Reply to
Winston_Smith

Scott

Again? When did they let you out?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

And you make enough money to pay your house payment etc etc?

Or is it a hobby with you?

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Because RangerSucker really hates to see my posts. And he is stupid enough to as yet, be unable to figure out how to kill file me.

Someone want to show the poor ignorant buffoon how to use his kill file?

Gunner

Gunner Asch

I don't condone scofflaw irresponsibility. I understand it but I don't condone it. I'm on record here with that position. Fuck you and your malicious angenda if you can't understand.

Reply to
Don Foreman

Actual, or on paper? There's a BIG difference.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Property tax here in Oklahoma is less then $100 for 4 acres less then

2 miles from a 3000 head town, with two trailer houses, a tool shed, and a barn.
Reply to
CanopyCo

Geez. Here in NJ it averages about $7,500 for a quarter acre with a house. d8-)

Reply to
Ed Huntress

It is a hobby, but I make about as much as my house mortgage payments from it.

My house payments are not that big.

Ignoramus11641

Gummer has long claimed that he was a CIA sniper or some such in Vietnam. Knowledgeable folks have pointed out that he was too young for that, and his explanation is that he served underage by using an alias with the cooperation of a friend in an induction office. One example:

At different times gummer has also claimed he's entitled to VA healthcare benefits, and that he was working towards qualifying for them. He said that the holdup is that his records are in storage in MI. So somebody in MI offered to go get those for him, but gummy didn't respond to the offer. Since then his new excuse is that he doesn't want VA care because it isn't up to his standards. The entire story is beyond dubious, particularly in light of all his other whoppers. When I mentioned to Don that he could expect to see gummer busted with any record showing him stateside during the period he was supposedly overseas, Don stated that "I don't give a shit where he was when".

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

CENTRAL California?????????? I don't think so! Perhaps from a E-W view, but you are well, WELL into southern California. Now if you lived in Sacramento, that's "Central" california.

jk

Reply to
jk

OK, I get it now. Gunner would rather have huge stockpiles of stuff rather than food. Y'know there's such a thing as a "fire sale" a "liquidation sale" an "everything must go" sale. Gunner's more of an "I gotta keep it all, so I'll just apply for more handouts" kind of guy. A real survivalist.

Reply to
rangerssuck

Ignoramus17202 wrote in news:OLGdnTDdHMsMR5PWnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Are you confusing a CCW (license to carry a concealed weapon) with a Firearm Owner IDentification document/permit/license?

Firearms Registration is an alien concept in Texas although, occasionally, some insane Yankee idiot proposes it with the announced aim of fattening the State coffers while actually setting the stage for firearm confiscation and imprisonment of those folks that were honest and dumb enough to actually register their shootin' irons. (Whoever heard of a criminal stupid enough to register HIS weapons?)

The Firearms Registration issue dates back to the so-called "Reconstruction" period following the conclusion of The War of the Northern Agression. During this period the true face of the New England power brokers became hideously apparent with their systematic oppression and blatant misuse of authority.

Texas, as with many of the other former members of the Confederacy, has first-hand evidence of the institutionalized excesses of the Federal Government, the power-hungry, and the New England-based propaganda machines.

Reply to
Eregon

Yet I have to make my entire income from it. So what may work for you..as a hobby..is clearly something that wont work for me.

Do you understand now?

Gunner

Gunner Asch

The showers were easy to get into at Auschwitz also.

Wes

Wes

You really have a Gunner fetish.

I killfiled TMT and Cliff since ranting back at them tended to make me look just as nuts as them. Perhaps you should do the same and move on. I hope you have more productive things to spend your time on.

I can't change TMT or Cliff and you are not going to change Gunner. What is the colloquial definition of insanity?

Btw, rangerssuck, is that a anti military thing or do you dislike a baseball team? I've wondered about that.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

That would be by "LA" standards, those of us in Northern Calif, don't agree with that.

I wouldn't even agree that the consensus in LA is that things as far north as Redding is northern. (Although I doubt 90% of the people in LA have even heard of Redding, much less know where it is) Most people in the LA area would consider SF and Sac as "northern", and indeed a good half of the "Central" valley as well. The central in that is an E-W central, not a N-S central.

Seems longer when I drive it every time.

jk

Reply to
jk

Can gummr have a gun rack?