Who won the Civil War?

As Klausie's lapdog, you're the one who tags along behind him and goes with the flow. Do you shine his shoes, too?

Reply to
Ed Huntress

HINT: It's in this very post.

This is where you pretend you don't see it, certifying your mental illness for all to observe.

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

You just responded to it in amother post. Don't you remember what you said? And if you don't know, how did you respond in the first place?

Do you bother to think much before hitting your keyboard, Tonto?

Reply to
Ed Huntress

How about Klausie had an accident with a 440 volt socket, never recovered, and now speaks in a cross between Tourette syndrome and a compulsive lying disorder?

Reply to
Ed Huntress

I have no idea who he is, but I can tell what you are, Tonto. You're a feeble little lapdog.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

And now-- way too late-- Eddie tries to pull the "mental" card.

Interesting, after trying to proclaim that's in a "troll's repertoire."

I guess we can now add "hypocrite" to "liar" and "troll" as your most redeeming qualities, huh Eddie?

[chuckle]
Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

You just responded to it in amother post. Don't you remember what you said? And if you don't know, how did you respond in the first place?

Do you bother to think much before hitting your keyboard, Tonto?

##### I never responded to that phrase you made above before, you retard. If you can show where I did, then please post the message ID. Otherwise, Klaus is correct! You ARE nothing but a stump stupid liar.

Reply to
Greg Smith

As Klausie's lapdog, you're the one who tags along behind him and goes with the flow. Do you shine his shoes, too?

#### I disagree with him many times. But it's easy to see how right he is about you being so VERY wrong, all the time!

Reply to
Greg Smith

Any lying going on here is coming from you. You're a chronic case.

I told it exactly as it is: you cross-posted, and I replied.

So easily amazed. I'll bet you go into epileptic seizures when the power goes out.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Oh, we're seeing plenty of examples of how "trolls work" from you, Klausie.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

And why, then, are you doing it, you hypocritical phony? Gunner's excuse is that he had a stroke. What's yours?

BTW, I have no idea where you two twits are posting from, nor do I care.

#####

Oh, you know, and you care, you putz! I'm just replying to YOUR posts that YOU cross post too, you mental midget!

Reply to
Greg Smith

Corrected for accuracy.

Klaus if a four-flusher, and he has you thoroughly conned.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

And- as predicted- Eddie tries to cover his deceitful path with another lie.

And yet another lie.

Old Charlie stole the handle... And the lies they won't stop coming No way to slow down.

[chuckle]
Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

As long as you keep posting we will.

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

I'm Just Wondering, what eateries have guards? :)

Reply to
Just Wondering

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

Hoo, boy, you do have a problem. They were five minutes apart. First, you're It was just a few hours ago:

####

And eddy(dead fish) huntress floats down stream with the rest of the waste.

...after posting this just five minutes earlier:

####

Please make an attempt to explain what the f*ck that is supposed to mean, lil eddy.

If you didn't know what it meant, how did you respond just five minutes later? Two hours later, I see them and point out that you just answered yourself. Jesus, Tonto...

Do you have some kind of disorder? If so, I'll stop responding. Otherwise, you either have a truth problem like Klaus's, or you think, like him, that you can just bluster your way along and get away with it.

You can't.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Did he catch you, or did you get away?