Who won the Civil War?

You have a short memory, doncha Eddie?

LOL

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

TRANSLATION: "Yeah, Klaus caught me lying, too."

[chuckle]
Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

Actually, I have a pretty long one. And you can't come up with a "lie," because there wasn't one.

As I said, that's because you're fairly witless and easily frustrated, Klaus. You run out of gas in a hurry and have to resort to calling "liar" when you know you're wrong, but can't get out of the corner you've boxed yourself into. Tanto Greg seems to have the same deficiency.

Either put up or shut up, Klaus. Show us the "lie" I supposedly told.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Yeah, it is. You can't come up with a "lie," because there isn't one.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Really? Let's see the quote.

How long have you had this affliction, Klaus? Were you born this way, or is it something your parents did to you?

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Apparently not. And you're also apparently too stupid to scroll up to see what we've been talking about, yet you expect me to remind you every day or so.

Do your job, Eddie.

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

I hope he's not paying you, because if he is-- he should ask for his money back.

[chuckle]
Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

Is your news client broken?

How many times do I have to do this?

Only for you to claim it doesn't exist again?

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

Oh, I do, Klaus. And my job here is to point out that you're a slandering troll who calls someone (me, in this case) a "liar," but then you can't come up with the supposed lie.

So you dance around like a cricket on a hot plate, blustering along in true Klaus style, and each time you do, you drive home the point that you can't come up with the "lie" -- because there isn't one, and you know it, and everyone else knows it.

And so you keep reinforcing the same thing you prove every day, that you're a disgusting blowhard and a troll.

The first step to recovery is to admit what you are, Klaus. You really shoult admit that you're just a troll whose purpose in being here is to be as obnoxious as possible. It's obvious; there's no point in hiding it.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

All you have to do is show us the "lie," by quoting where I've lied. Even a dimwit like you should find that an easy thing to do.

Because you can't, you're just reinforcing the fact that you're a slandering blowhard.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Where's the "lie," Klaus? 'Can't find it, eh? That's because there isn't one. Otherwise, you wouldn't have to dance around like you are.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

But this isn't one of those times, is it?

This is where you admit that Wannabe was lying, and you jumped into make excuses for him, and tried to make us all believe he's just a "victim."

Pathetic, really.

Poor, poor wannabe. [sniff]

[chuckle]

####

Eddy reminds me of "Deep DooDoo's version of sgt schultz's

He wasn't lying, he was just stupid!

Reply to
Greg Smith

Well, if your job is being a troll, I'd have to agree.

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

Now you're just trolling, Eddie.

Why don't you read some other posts in this newsgroup and reads some of the masters? You know, improve your trolling skills?

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

I already did that, Ed.

Now it's your turn, and pretend that you didn't see it, even though you've already responded.

I swear, Eddie, I expected a bit more from you.

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

No, I'm just calling out a troll -- you.

Duh? "Reads some of the masters"? There aren't any "master" trollers around right at the moment. There are just a couple of obnoxious half-assed trolls, like you and Greg.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

It certainly is, Tonto.

I didn't say he was a victim. I said that you and Klausy, having nothing useful to do, get your jollies by pushing him into overstating his case. In other words, you're an egotistical dirtbag and a bully.

Yes, you are.

I'll bet you have wet dreams about pushing people in wheelchairs into ditches, too. You really are a piece of trash, Greg.

What fun! Maybe you can find a blind person to kick in the face. That ought to REALLY get you off, huh?

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Nope, you've just danced all around it, Klausy. You can't do it, and now you're scrambling to see if you can get away with your usual bluster.

You can't.

There was nothing to see. I don't lie online. It only gets you into trouble. See "Schadenfreude, Klaus," as an example.

I certainly don't expect any more from you, Klaus. You've never been anything more than a witless phony and a blowhard, a full-time troll, and you're proving it again, right now.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

As I see it , it was not the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

It was not correct. So maybe it was not an intentional lie, but it was not the truth. Posting something without knowing or checking that it is true, is not ethical.

Dan

Dan

Reply to
dcaster