Who won the Civil War?

Ah, Tonto, Tonto...so soon your forget.

I sent you the message IDs and the two quotes. Are you licking your self-inflicted wounds?

There was no need to. If you weren't such an insulting dick, you could have just said, "Oh, yeah, I forgot about that one." But you were an insulting dick.

So we expect an answer.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Ah, Tonto, Tonto...so soon your forget.

I sent you the message IDs and the two quotes. Are you licking your self-inflicted wounds?

There was no need to. If you weren't such an insulting dick, you could have just said, "Oh, yeah, I forgot about that one." But you were an insulting dick.

So we expect an answer.

####

Who is this "we" you speak of? You are a proven liar, a proven moron, and a proven retard.

Suck muck, you proven troll. Oh, and don't forget to buy the handy wipes that your mommy asked you to grab on your way home from school.

Reply to
Greg Smith