Who won the Civil War?

You're trying to bullshit the wrong guy, Klaus:

"The MLA Handbook recommends using square brackets on either side of the ellipsis points to distinguish between an ellipsis that you've added and the ellipses that might have been in the original text. Such a bracketed ellipsis in a quotation would look like this:

Next time, don't try to bullshit an editor who has corrected semi-literates like you for 40 years.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

And Ed doesn't hesitate to "...reach into his bag of slander and slurs."

[chuckle]
Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

Once again proving me right. There are no brackets IN AN ELLIPSIS.

For your benefit:

Ellipsis (plural ellipses; from the Ancient Greek: ???e????, ellipsis, "omission" or "falling short") is a series of dots (typically three,

See brackets there? No.

Nobody is trying to bullshit you Eddie.

It was a heroic try to attempt to divert attention away from the fact that you're a proven liar, but it didn't work.

[chuckle]
Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

You ignorant ass. You snipped out this:

"Such a bracketed ellipsis in a quotation would look like this:"

What you tried to write, and failed, is a BRACKETED ELLIPSIS.

You're out of your league, Klaus.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

I just replied to you, Klaus. And you had cross-posted.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

There's more slander. You're holding an empty bag, Klaus. You can't come up with the "lie" that you claim I said. That makes you a liar, which, of course, we're used to from you.

Yeah, it's your fatal mistake. Everything you say is so transparently false that there's little doubt that everyone here picks it up. You're just cementing your reputation for being an obnoxious blowhard and a troll.

I didn't support that. That's where you're lying.

I said he was pretty close. Which he was -- the point being that there are a hell of a lot of Americans who believe in a young earth, and that what God created on the "sixth say" occurred no more than 10,000 years ago.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

You can't slander Gunner. He's done it himself, for years. There is an entire file folder of his bullshit.

Dan calls it "tall tales," which would be more tolerable, except that he has your nasty character flaw: He bullshits, and then uses his bullshit to try to put other people down.

You both had a pretty poor upbringing.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

See, there's where you're sickness begins, Klaus. He ignores the fact that nearly everything you say could only be believed by a dimwit. And the people here, on the whole, are pretty smart.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

FAIL!

That's not an ellipsis. IS it, Eddie?

[chuckle]

You enjoy getting pummeled, doncha?

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

So did you.

Unlike you, however, I did not deny I had cross posted.

You did.

You lied.

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

Perhaps you don't know what slander is. Typical of someone like you that practices it so often.

You say that as if what transpires here has some import.

[chuckle]

Yes, you did, liar.

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

Who?

So now you're claiming you believe me?

Wow. That's confusing.

You're dragging down the average, Eddie.

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

Another lie.

They just keep coming, don't they, Eddie?

You're keeping a folder, or someone else?

Maybe you should just kill yourself now, then, Ed. It would appear to be your only way out.

Or.......... I guess you could continue to lie.

I bet you choose the latter.

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

It certainly is. Let's see again if this can penetrate your thick skull:

"The MLA Handbook recommends using square brackets on either side of the ellipsis points to distinguish between an ellipsis that you've added and the ellipses that might have been in the original text. Such a bracketed ellipsis in a quotation would look like this:

You probably don't even know why MLA style is used by the English departments in colleges, universities, and even high schools in the country.

You just stuck your foot in your mouth, Klaus. However, even a size 10 foot fits in your mouth with plenty of room.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

I just replied to your post. You're the one who cross-posted it.

I didn't cross-post anything. I just replied to your post. You had cross-posted, so I replied to a cross-posted message. I didn't cross-post anything myself.

Nope.

You really are a dim bulb, Klaus. All you're really good for is bluster.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

There's nothing difficult about you, Klaus. A child could clean your clock, because you're such a transparent phony.

Perhaps I do. It's one of the things that you practice in nearly every post. It's your poor upbringing, no doubt.

Well, you don't, but a lot of posters here do. At least, on RCM. Maybe not where you're posting from.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Someone else. It's all over the place. Here's one:

By the way, did you remember what that "lie" was that you claim I told? You keep dancing all around, but you can't seem to find it.

That's because it doesn't exist.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

No.

I've already proved it wasn't.

You're lying again.

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

You're lying again.

You just can't stop, can you?

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

Then why all the lying on your part?

Just admit you f***ed up [multiple times] and move on.

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude