Who won the Civil War?

I'm not the one who cross-posted. You're the one I responded to, because you cross-posted.

Maybe you should take some lessons about how Usenet works, Klaus.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

You're the third-rate troll, Klaus. Searching for ideas about how to duck out of your slanderous claim that I lied, all you can do is toss out sophomoric slurs and hope you'll get away with it.

You won't.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

right again. And there's another bruise for you, Eddie.

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

You can't stop lying now even if you wanted to, can you Eddie?

"Laugh laugh laugh laugh." -Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

Yet you're having such a hard time of it. Maybe I can find you a seventh or eighth-rate troll that might be a more even match for you?

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

Hey, you ignorant dimwit, who was cross-posting to RCM, bashing dudu, to which I responsded? How did you get into RCM if you weren't cross-posting here and catching hell for it?

Lay off the drugs, Klaus. You're losing your mind.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Hard time? You're easy, because you're a phony who can't do anything except dance around and reach into your bag of slander and slurs.

That doesn't convince anyone, Klaus. You're assuming everyone here is stupid. That's a fatal mistake.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

You need three periods to make an ellipsis, Klaus. Your comment is two-thirds of a wit -- with no content.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

I wasn't making an ellipsis, Eddie.

You're easily confused, aren't you?

[chuckle]
Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

By cross-posting, you mean?

[chuckle]

I predict Eddie will now deny he cross posted, lie about it, and demand I prove it in a couple of days.

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

Yes, that means "difficult" or "formidable."

LOL AW, poor Eddie feels he's been slandered. Typical of a liar, I suppose.

"Fatal mistake?" I assume YOU are stupid, but that's a given. Hell, you tried to support Wannabe in his lie that most people think the earth is only 6,000 years old.

A SMART person would disagree. You didn't.

Very telling.

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

Hard time? You're easy, because you're a phony who can't do anything except dance around and reach into your bag of slander and slurs.

That doesn't convince anyone, Klaus. You're assuming everyone here is stupid. That's a fatal mistake.

##### I never saw Klaus assume that. But he did show that you are trying to be more stupid than DooDoo or a few other retarded trolls.

Reply to
Greg Smith

Yes you were. You just realized that you screwed it up after I told you, and in your Klausian way, you're now trying to cover it up.

That's because you're a fraud and a troll, Klaus.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

That's a perceptive deficiency on your part, Tonto.

Klaus is the one who is being stupid. He thinks that endless blustering can get him out of his...well, his lie...that I lied in my remarks about what dudu said.

He can't. And you just look like one of the putrid weasels who follow the bully around, smirking and telling him he's right.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

That's a perceptive deficiency on your part, Tonto.

Klaus is the one who is being stupid.

#### And Ed does... "Mom! He started it first! But I want to be a REAL RETARD, and I will prove it by posting stupid shit I don't understand,and make people think I know about metallurgy, guns, politics, or other facts of life."

You Go, Girl!

Reply to
Greg Smith

Um, no, Eddie. You're lying again.

There are no brackets in an ellipsis.

Boy, you really DO like to lie, don't you?

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

That's a lie on your part, Eddie.

Now that you've tasted sweet deception, you can't stop, can you?

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

Yes, that's Klaus's profile.

What would you like to know about metallurgy? I can help.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

The first page in Eddie's autobiography.

[chuckle]
Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

Hey, join the gang, Gunner! You fit right in with these dirtbags.

Reply to
Ed Huntress