Who won the Civil War?

Sure, I remember. It's no surprise you've blanked it out already though.

It's what you people do. I see it all the time.

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

Nope, that was exactly what happened. You cross-posted. I replied.

Knocking you around is so easy, Klaus, that it's just light exercise.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

No lying. You don't have a single example.

Screaming "liar" is what you do when you know you've stuck your foot in your mouth and you have no escape. "He's lying again," to Klaus, means "The mean man just painted me into a corner again. Make him stop!"

Reply to
Ed Huntress

I just proved that it is. You probably don't know what a style manual is, or why MLA is one of the most respected ones.

A semi-literate like yourself should know better than to get into a grammar or punctuation argument. You're grasping at straws.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

He wanted you to think harder about what "classics" meant.

Reply to
Gronk

And you're lying AGAIN.

Now your problem appears to be a mental health issue, Eddie.

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

And ANOTHER lie from the cross posting troll.

Unbelievable.

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

Much lying.

Hell, you're even trying to lie about not cross posting.

Amazing.

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

See? That's how you trolls work.

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

And you're lying AGAIN.

Now your problem appears to be a mental health issue, Eddie.

#####

One can only imagine Ed, Doodoo, and Jerry together, eating, and discussing things together at an eatery! Eddy :"What's wrong with mental illness? Dudu: "What's wrong with lying a few thousand times?" Jerry: "Huh? Let's hurry up and eat before they find I out I was court ordered to stay away from these places that are private property."

Waitress: You really can't pay the bill, can you? GUARD!

Reply to
Greg Smith

And ANOTHER lie from the cross posting troll.

Unbelievable.

####

No, it is very believable.

Lil eddy knows NOTHING about metal working, survival, guns, laws, or even who his real parents are. That's why he LIES, and cross posts to newsgroups that he finds troll worthy. That's why HE includes them all when he posts, instead of singling out and posting to just one!

Ed is a retard.

Reply to
Greg Smith

Aha. Stage two of the witless troll's repertoire -- mental health.

When a low-rent troll, such as yourself, first realizes he's boxed into a corner, he screams "liar!". After struggling to get out, his next act of desperation is "mentally ill!" (that's one of Gunner's favorites.).

What's next? Well, you can always try some homophobic slurs. They tend to fall flat, but when a troll has run out of gas, that's what he has left.

Carry on, Klausie. Let's see how deep you can bury yourself in slime.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Hey, Tonto, remember: Only dead fish go with the flow.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Hey, Tonto, remember: Only dead fish go with the flow.

####

Please make an attempt to explain what the f*ck that is supposed to mean, lil eddy.

Reply to
Greg Smith

####

And eddy(dead fish) huntress floats down stream with the rest of the waste.

Reply to
Greg Smith

What other excuse would there be for your constant lying, Eddie?

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

What other excuse would there be for your constant lying, Eddie?

#### Mental illness while eating with the liar Doo Doo, and jerry at a taco bell on private property?

Eddy really should eat more Fish.

Reply to
Greg Smith

So where is THIS lie supposed to be, you moron? Are you saying that I didn't reply to your cross-posted message?

What a weirdo. Do you think you can just make it all up and make it stick by repeating your bullshit? Not on RCM, you can't.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

And why, then, are you doing it, you hypocritical phony? Gunner's excuse is that he had a stroke. What's yours?

BTW, I have no idea where you two twits are posting from, nor do I care.

Reply to
Ed Huntress