Who won the Civil War?

What's the matter, Klaus? You laughed at dudu for saying most people believe in a young earth, but when I pointed out that a recent poll shows that it's 44% of people who have an opinion on the matter agree, and that dudu was not far from being right, you find that there's nothing to laugh at anymore?

And then you go into your little ego dance. When your laughter rings hollow, all that's left for you is the Texas Two-Step.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

"Greg Smith" wrote in news:UZAHx.14464$e44.1438 @fx13.iad:

You are clearly a bigot. I don't care for bigots.

Reply to
One Party System

It's a slow night and I'm almost ashamed of reading a thread so completely useless, but what is a " Nice Hammond C-3 organ with a Leslie"? What is a "Leslie"?

Reply to
Garrett Fulton

A Leslie is a type of speaker with a rotating horn to disperse sound evenly.

David

Reply to
David R. Birch

Klaus, you obnoxious ass, do I have to repeat everything five times before you get it?

I realize the concept is a strain for you, but I never said that dudu was right about it being a majority. I said it was *not far off*. Does that strain your brain too much, Klaus? Do you realize that 44% is not far from half?

Either you didn't read that, or you're as dumb as a stick.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

You can repeat "44% is the majority" a hundred times, Eddie.

Try stamping your widdle feet, too.

It still doesn't make it so.

[chuckle]
Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

I haven't even said it once, you illiterate moron.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Thanks for your time. Had never heard of them.

Reply to
Garrett Fulton

Myron Florin's WahWah pedal.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

ROFLMAO

And all this time I thought you being stupid was just an act, Ed.

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude
    • F
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 10/09/2015 09:35:

You've lost, Klausie. Ed didn't say it was a majority. However, it was really a majority after you've factored in the margin of error.

Reply to
fPqRE☢→ M°i°g°h°t°y ∞ W°a°n°n° a°b°e ←☢

You admit to knowing about him???

Do you remember Spike Jones (not Jonze) the bandleader?

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Well, bright guy, show us where I said it was a majority. You can't, because you made it up -- because you're a natural-born liar and obnoxious ass, Klaus.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Thanks for finally admitting that the majority do NOT believe the earth is 6000 years old, Ed!

Took you long enough to realize that siding with Wannbe is ALWAYS a losing proposition.

[chuckle]
Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

Well, bright guy, show us where I said it was a majority. You can't, because you made it up -- because you're a natural-born liar and obnoxious ass, Klaus.

#### Oh my. Ed learned math from Deep Doodoo.

Reply to
Greg Smith

No, you lost this one, Klaus, as you nearly always do. You can't come up with any words from me that said I thought it was a majority. You made that up and then tried to bluster your way through.

In fact, Wannabe often starts out right, but then you and the other knuckle-draggers sucker him into overstating something, for the express purpose of putting him down. That's because you have a sick personality and you don't really give a damn about the truth of anything. You're just here to stroke your own ego.

But I think that quite a few of us recognize what an ass you are, and that your cheap trolling often falls on its face.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

LOL

That's how most cowards deal with a fuckup the magnitude of yours, Eddie.

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

Aw, poor ol' Wannabe-- suckered into lying AGAIN.

JUST to "put him down," a technique Eddie himself or Wannabe would NEVER use.

[chuckle]

I'll accept your admission that he "overstated" [e.g. 'lied'] and that your fruitless attempts to support him were a dismal failure.

Oh. wait.

I guess we "suckered" YOU too, huh?

"Laugh laugh laugh laugh." -Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

No, it's your fault that you're an obnoxious ass. You have no one to blame but yourself.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

And what math would that be, Greg? Quotes, please.

Reply to
Ed Huntress