NAR Certification Dates

And UPS likely paid their fine.

But what about jerry?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Where do you come up with this crap, Bob?

steve

Reply to
default

they made a special exemption forr nAR members, cuz NAR members have their own insurance. But my wife, or my friend, who are not NAR or TRA members can't fly.

Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)!

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Humm, I see scouts and kids and wives fly off the D-Cell at TRA launches (not combined clubs, pure tra) each month ?

Reply to
AlMax

Are you sure you didn't hear them get in trouble about HAZ mat instead and pay a hazmat fine ?

If is was about self insurance, please post an article, I need to know.

HAZMAT fees go into a sefl insurance fund at UPS and Fed ex to cover their Hazmat fines they know they will get via human error. That's what we were told last year. I'd be interested if it changed.

Reply to
AlMax

It was their loss/damage insurance. I don't remember details or have a link. You could look it up yourself...

Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)!

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

And rmr folks still do business with Fedex and UPS despite "repeated fines".

:)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

They pay there fines. :|

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Prove it.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Have you paid yours?

you Certainly haven't paid Me yet.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I can't help it.

LOL

Point!

Reply to
Gary

Is Jerry implying that we shouldn't because they were fined? If so; that means we shouldn't buy from him because he was fined.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I can't help it.

Reply to