NAR Certification Dates

Excuse me. But what exactly was your point?

--

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

"Phil Stein" < snipped-for-privacy@ArielSystems.spamsks.net> wrote in message
It's simple... It deflates all the Kaplow Komplaints about TMT as proof was presented that NAR had some issues in S&T TODAY... You might need Cliff notes if you want to follow this thread, because it was quite clear!

Oh, yea, let's add to the puzzle that NAR does NOT have a history of bogus certs, while TRA does. Once one has been caught lying, you are automatically under more scrutiny.
Have YOU (or Phil) pointed out to NAR that some of their data is stale, or asked them to update the data on their web page? Have either of you asked TMT (or CAR) for their delay test data? I have done all of hte above. Only TRA has yet to respond to me.
Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)! <<< Kaplow Klips & Baffle:    http://nira-rocketry.org/Document/MayJun00.pdf www.encompasserve.org/~kaplow_r/ www.nira-rocketry.org www.nar.org
The problem with governments is that citizens need to keep them on a short leash; unfortunately the nature of the beast is such that governments can usually arrange it so that only they hold their own leash.

Why would TRA officially respond to a non member? I would try doing a re-up and take it from there.
--

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Both NFPA and IRS 501c3 regs require them to do so.
Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)! <<< Kaplow Klips & Baffle:    http://nira-rocketry.org/Document/MayJun00.pdf www.encompasserve.org/~kaplow_r/ www.nira-rocketry.org www.nar.org
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it with religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal
writes:

What happens when they don't and when does it happen?
--

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

kaplow snipped-for-privacy@encompasserve.org.mars (Bob Kaplow) wrote:

Do they care?
Nope.

On 13 Jul 2005 13:22:10 -0500, kaplow snipped-for-privacy@encompasserve.org.TRABoD (Bob Kaplow) wrote:

No Bob I haven't reported it. You know why? Because I'm as worried about that as I am about the delay data. If it concerns you, you report it. My point is that both S&T and TMT have some holes in their data yet people are making a big stink about TMT when S&T (IMO) seems to even farther from perfect.
I'm not knocking with organization. I'm just setting the record straight.
Don't worry about it. You wouldn't understand.
I'm sure Bob and the rest of 'Delay Testing Gang' understand.

IIRC, NAR S&T does not revise the PDF sheet if the retested motors are the same as they were when tested the first time.
There have been revised PDFs posted for Quest motors when they changed from USA to German manufacture.
Likewise, there should be revised PDFs for the lower total impulse Aerotech motors (the ones that lost 'oomf' when the casings were redesigned).
I do know for a fact that they tend to be running behind in posting all the PDF updates and other web site updates (like the chronology of certification announcements).
A simple e-mail to Jack Kane often results in an e-mailed PDF of the newer data for motors that changed. He does indeed have the data.
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117 http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsassZshreadvector
On 13 Jul 2005 08:58:56 -0700, "shreadvector"

Can't do that. We're bound by Bob's rules as he has applied them to TMT. There can not be a double standard.

Perhaps an amendment needs to be added to quell the TRA whiner (turbo-hypocrite) fears, but I also point out NAR has a S&T notification system that is VERY accurate and ON THE RECORD so any double checking for new and renewal motors is trivial with a minimal amount of online research.
None of which the TRA whiners did.
Jerry

Cato learned TMT did not on A LOT of motors.

Double standard huh? That's what I expected.
Maybe you and and you weiner whiner friend Shockie should get a room at NARAM.