pros and cons list for Pro38 and Aerotech engines.

Do you have a cite for when/where this was stated? Some while ago there _was_ a mention of a possible "Pro29" series - when did they abandon this?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Also their G prices are telling.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Anthony Cesaroni answered on another list yesterday that it isn't going to happen. I don't cross post other people's messages. If a CTI representative wants to comment on it here, they can.

Len Bryan

Reply to
Len Bryan

Ah, bummer... that size range would sure fill a need!

I don't cross post other people's messages. If a CTI representative

Fair enough.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker