Gorre and Daphetid

And some have been known to put "eh?" at the ends of their sentences. But then again, so have some yoopers, so I guess that's not a tell-tale sign.

Jay Back in action once again

Reply to
JCunington

I so terribly miss the postings from the Cunninghams, asking detailed questions about actual operations on real rail lines.

Cunninghams, where are you.....????

Reply to
Jim McLaughlin

And you'd be a codpiece filler?

Reply to
Mark Newton

I know the difference, the point being it makes Canadians(TM) mad when you call them Americans, i.e. from the USA.

Reply to
Mark Newton

Terry Flynn wrote: >

So why do you keep on making personal attacks?

Reply to
Mark Newton

Terry, he is the one who keeps saying we are sensitive about language, yet he is the one who resorts to it becuase he can not match you intellectually. Swearing and personal attacks is the last act of the immature mind.

Reply to
<Will

A really BIG codpiece, of course.

Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni

LOL! You said it, I didn't. :-)

Reply to
Mark Newton

The only way to match Flynn "intellectually" would be to have a lobotomy, performed by a drunken medical student at that. Or become a Canadian(TM) citizen. Only someone as damaged as that could seriously regard Flynn as any sort of intellectual heavyweight.

Continuing to attack a person after very ostentatiously claiming to have killfiled them speaks volumes about your maturity, too.

Reply to
Mark Newton

Terry Flynn wrote: >

So what? How many of the Friday Night Ramblers are here on the newsgroup, leaping to your defence????

(FX: the sound of a pin dropping...)

Reply to
Mark Newton

I have never attacked competent modellers. Only you. And that lippy Canadian(TM) twerp who hasn't built anything yet, and has but two Bachmann train sets given to him by his parents(!).

Reply to
Mark Newton

While we are on the subject of "Acting our age", what does the current subject have in common with the Gorre And Daphetid ?.

Act your age folks, or don't act at all.

Reply to
Alan Gilchrist

I bet you will get a response from Marky, trying to imply that if you fill your codpiece it is some sort of insult. The young lad really has no clue.

Reply to
<Will

It would mean he is a big prick.

So there's be no likelihood of you ever being insulted in such a fashion.

Reply to
Mark Newton

Well, Brian was I right? Marky does not realize that here "to fill your codpiece large" is possesive, not objective. Means to have, not to be. So it actually is a compliment. Silly boy probably does not know that.

Reply to
<Will

Getting desperate now. Stupid old poofter knows full well it was not intended as a compliment. How are those train sets going?

Reply to
Mark Newton

You said you would not reply on the subject of your layout, again you don't keep your word. If you don't like my modelling why do you want more. The fact is any model web page is superior to your current nothing. As for drafting, I was using CAD when you were still trying to work out which end of the broom to use. Where is your track plan Mark?

Reply to
Terry Flynn

Don't you remember Terry, MArk is modelling a highly detailed shortline. Only problem is the scale is 1:1 and the extent of his modelling is to "detail" the loo after every trip.

Reply to
<Will

Salvé

You said you would not reply on the subject of your layout, again you don't

I liked the pix of your layout, though I do insist that the first pic of the loco with you next to it is not N scale.... anyway, Please stop the bickering its way over the top and long past humerous, if M doesnt want to share his layout with us allow him tht privilege :) who made your locos by the way? Beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

don't > keep your word. If you don't like my modelling why do you want more.

For the following reason:

"Most posters to this group are happy to tell us about their modelling achievement. When you are asked to do so you refuse to"

As always, your rhetoric doesn't match your words. Still, as you're a chronic liar and hypocrite, this is no real surprise.

Meh! CAD... Is there anyone who hasn't used CAD? Anyone can, with a modicum of training. This means your manual drafting skills are poor or non-existant - you would be boasting about them otherwise. Again, no surprise.

Where is your track plan Mark?

Our first exhibition layout, in HOe:

(Ink, on drafting film.)

Our current project, the NSWGT in 7mm: