ATFE Anti-rocketry Video

Reply to
Alex Mericas

It's good bet that Jerry has his foot in his mouth for calling this torched van incident classified.

Reply to
Nozzlehead

I've got some Reynolds Wrap for Jerry and Iz if they need it. Anyone else still falling for the Torched Van Conspiracy?

Reply to
Nozzlehead

I'm with you Alex. These guys are grasping.

Reply to
Nozzlehead

Ah. So you think there _was_ a "torched van incident"?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

And he swings and misses.....

You totally missed my point. I never said that there was a video. I don't know if anyone said there WAS a video. I said that we were having fun at the expense of the BATFE imagining that there was a video.

I won't (can't without evidence) make the statement that there is or that there is not a video. You, on the other hand, specifically stated that there WAS NOT a video. I simply asked for your proof. If you have none, then perhaps you should state that "your opinion is that a video doesn't exist" and let us have our fun.

Bob

Reply to
baDBob

I'll go the other direction and give you alligators and crocodiles.;-)

Bob

Reply to
baDBob

touche'

- iz ;)

David We> Nozzlehead wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Can't say whether a video exists or not, don't even know if someone said that, positively, one does. However, we sure have been having fun at the BATFE's expense speculating. That is until a couple of party poopers showed up.

Bob

Reply to
baDBob

Sure... of course I have no proof but I do have this friend of a friend... He says the BATFE is trying to avoid another WACO debacle by classifying the incident as TOP SECRET.

Everyone so funny. Now you funny too.

Reply to
Nozzlehead

Fair enough. Given the overwhelming lack of credible evidence, it is my opinion that the alleged incident involving agents of or for the ATF attempting to shoot down an unmanned drone using a rocket propelled by one or more Aerotech manufactured motors resulting in a CATO, fire, and eventual destruction of a rental van did not take place as described. Further, since (in my opinion) the event did not take place as described no video of said event (as described) exists (in my opinion).

Have your fun.

baDBob wrote:

Reply to
Alex Mericas

Alex Mericas wrote in news:jskIb.16331$ snipped-for-privacy@fe2.texas.rr.com:

Maybe if Aerotech went back to supplying Copperhead igniters with their motors, we could argue that there's no chance of the motors going off :-)

Reply to
David W.

ROFL. I sense a BET coming on.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

If you are over it, why are you incessantly posting?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Nozzlehead wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

"The incident involving the van full of rocket motors that burned to the ground during a test firing of a model rocket at a plane is classified and we can neither confirm nor deny the incident. Damn." -- D. Rumsfeld

Reply to
David W.

I think I'll fax this to the project commander so he can laugh at Alex!

I wonder how he will feel about his "classified" program being discussed on the internet a month or two later?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Reply to
Alex Mericas

Alex it's painfully obvious the battle is over. These foil headed chicken littles are now resorting to becoming stoolies.

Imagine Jerry Irvine threatening to fax the BATFE on a fellow rocketeer. All because he can't prove his point.

Sorry Jerry. You lost this round. Next?

Reply to
Nozzlehead

Still no proof? See ya!