ATFE Anti-rocketry Video

Classic ingredients for an urban myth. There may even be some truth in the story somewhere, but what and how much? That's how urban myths work. Some of
the story is true and can be proven, but some of it is made up. Usually the made up parts make the subject of the story look stupid. How much of this "story" is fact? Those who claim to know are "sworn" to secrecy. There is no evidence that this story took place as reported, none. It is all hearsay.
If I'm wrong, I will admit it. In the same forum that I have been refuting it. Until I see some proof that leads me to believe otherwise, this story is bogus.
Niall Oswald wrote:

--
Alex Mericas

its reality is not contigent on your belief
it is no hoax
- iz
Alex Mericas wrote:

No, launching from a vehicle is stupid, leaving the loads in it is even more stupid! ... :-) "Trained Government Experts"
Kevin Patterson http://www.trailertrashaerospace.com

I assume these motors were PAID FOR. At full retail price.

I guess we know who is still running the show...

DARWIN award!