USR vs Aerotech

Please explain how it is important to know "who is behind the curtain" for TRA/NAR to run their handful of tests (or not), draw their plots, and post a statement that the motor is certified that it operates as claimed by the submitter?

Bob

Reply to
baDBob

AC in a sense this thread is not about you. IT IS ABOUT TRA HAVING A CHECKLIST THAT UNCHANGABLY INCLUDES A LEMP. SINCE YOU DO NOT HAVE OR NEED A LEMP (same with Kosdon and now myself) THEY SHOULD HAVE TREATED YOU THE SAME AS ME OR KOSDON, BUT THEY DIDN'T.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

To know if the vendor should be on the exclude list of course!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

You'll have to talk to TRA or Cessaroni on that one.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

A personal thanks for providing facts and keeping above the fray, by the way. Much appreciated...

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

The ATFE says it is and they have the enforcement capability :-(

Tom

Reply to
Tom Binford

Thank you Anthony. You are a tremendous asset to the industry.

Jerry Irvine

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

No previusly certed jerry Motors EVER HAD EX NUMBERS OR OTHER LEGIT PAPERWORK!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Ditto. Kudo's to Anthony for jumping into the lions den...

PD

Reply to
PhilipD

Anthony Cesaroni already covered this one... And the rumor is false according to the source. For future reference, I think this one is dead.....

Reply to
PhilipD

That address worked for me. ;)

Hey, that's like a babblefish for the OBVIOUS!!

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

I was THERE. Were you?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I believe that would be me. snipped-for-privacy@remove.odordestroyer.com Alter appropriately to email.

bogus addy is just for anti-spam. Post not a troll, there was an rumor of impropriety. If true, it would shed light on the existing debate/war. Hence, before years of speculation and BS were posted here I wanted to nail teh facts down. You were very gracious to do that personally.

PhilipD

Reply to
PhilipD

They selectively tell that to people. The folks that do NOT defend themself with law cites (Gary Rosenfield, Paul Robinson, Ellis) take it in the ass (they probably deserve it IMHO).

The ones who cite the regs to their face (Irvine, Kosdon, Gillette, etc) then challenge them to do their duty have massive propellant and motors well away from magazines (with a pound or two of black powderin it). Maybe some #8 blasting caps for propellant testing.

Funny thing about Black powder. No ATF permit? No magazine needed. ATF permit? Magazine needed. Fetch.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

yes, Anthony is a "regular guy"

'rare for someone in his position

- iz

PhilipD wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

- iz

Bob Kaplow wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

I did not. I wanted to see if the opposing position believed in their position enough to research that one to the end....

Reply to
PhilipD

Except this is rmr. The rumour will be resurected as soon as AC loses interest.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Well l Mr. Doolittle, Slinking under a rock is not my stile. However, I do believe Mr. Anthony Cesaroni has addressed you concerns and lack of knowledge on the subject, quite well...

Best Regards, Fred

PhilipD wrote:

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace