USR vs Aerotech

I see. A troll. One worthless enough to swear in no less.

Does it sadden you that this again proves TRA is not keeping manufacturers out of the market?

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Bob K. wrote:

Reply to
RayDunakin

Well, since you are opposed to motor certifications and are a member of an organization that opposes them, it's hardly surprising that you would be opposed to starting your own certifying organization. It's also not surprising that you would feel displeased with the organizations that currently are certifying motors.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Jerry whined:

Reply to
RayDunakin

perhaps this is an alias

- iz

Dave Grayvis wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

No, thank god I am not jerry irvine.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

"Dave Grayvis", is the disguised name of [former] Gov. Gray Davis, first mentioned in an August edition of The Onion's website. The article "Focus on the Top 84 candidates" [for governor in California] is no longer available online.

see also

- iz

Dave Grayvis wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Shhhhh! Don't tell jerry!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

your coming in through Prodigy from Los Angeles via a dialup connection at IP address 67.73.49.239

what's your purpose?

- iz

Dave Grayvis wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Anthony J. Cesaroni President/CEO Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace

887-2370 x222 Toronto (410) 571-8292 Annapolis

Reply to
Anthony Cesaroni

Are you asking me the purpose of a dialup connection?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I think he's asking what your purpose is in posting here, under a name now known to be a satirical fiction, from a location apparently in southern California, and writing in a way that makes it look like you are trying to imply that you were on the inside of a situation that evidently involved a relatively small number of individuals but seems to have become a neurosis on the colletive subconsciousness of the sport rocketry community for the past decade or so.

(Does that about sum it up, folks?)

Out with it, man! What was your connection with the "Powertech" affair? All I've been able to put together from the fragmentary stories that I've seen so far goes something like "Jerry and Frankie and Chuckie got together to make some motors and got in a fight instead and nobody seems to want to talk about whatever the fuss was actually all about."

I'm not sure the full story even yet exists in one piece: As I posted earlier, I get an impression of a "big bang, and fragments still flying"... Are you one of them, sir?

Come on! This is usenet! Where else should one post "The Crazy Rumors Behind The Truth"[tm]?

(Or did you just come here to make snide remarks at Jerry?)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

what is YOUR purpose in posting ?

- iz

Dave Grayvis wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

The short answer is jerry was convicted of fraud and conversion, and the plaintiffs awarded some $50,000 . Jerry got ZIP on his countersuit. Chuck Rogers Was not a partner at the time of the lawsuit. His involvement was only as a possible witness for the plaintiffs.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Game, set, match, AC. :-) Have a great holiday.

Mark Simps> CTI does not have a LEMP. We don't require one. What we do have is a

Reply to
Mark Simpson

Everybody is a partner in a partnership till it is dissolved even if some limited aspects of those rights as a partner were sold or transferred.

Deal with it troll.

That ESPECIALLY includes Chuck Rogers and Korey Kline.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry, Your post is in it's entirety's a lie. As I have stated earlier, YOU WERE CONVICTED OF FRAUD. Chuck Rogers WAS NOT A LITIGANT. Court records will suport my claim, not jerry's.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

good, thank you

is there anything else you need to say before we move on?

- iz

Dave Grayvis wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

I think the term you want is "shenanigans".

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

perhaps if we knew who you are, and what your specific relationship was to the events you describe, you might have some credibility

or the opposite

- iz

Dave Grayvis wrote:

Reply to