George Sellios' layout

That's just a local event. We should be able to hitch a ride in plenty of time to avoid the consequences of the all the poor decisions made by the decendants of phone sanitizers.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

I haven't tried Vegemite-Lambingtons yet, But I did go by the market today and pick up a sponge cake and a coconut. Have an almost-new 2.5 kilo tin of Veggie to go with it. I might add that Vegemite is delicious with raw octopus.

1st and 3rd Thursdays are when I get my haggis from the Scottish store. Did you know that all Scottish food is based on a dare?

......................F>

Connosieur of Vegemite and Stout Ales Atlanta, GA, USA

Reply to
Froggy

Eric,

You have to remember that the "hippie" generation is now the "establishment". Perhaps it's cowardice (probably), perhaps it's not going back on their "power to the people" beliefs of their youth. I dunno and don't care. It worked (maybe?); apartheid ended.

Jay CNS&M Wireheads of the world, unite!

Reply to
JCunington

There's nothing like Vegemite to go with a couple pints of Guiness. ..........F>

And there's not much of anything a couple pints of Guiness can't cover up.

Val

Reply to
VManes

"European" at the

equating drive by

excluding those

Consider whatever you want to that fits your argument best and please be sure to ignore any facts that don't fit your way of thinking. It's easier when you get to pick the parameters of your argument on-the-fly. I suppose then for the moment (until it becomes inconvenient for you) we'll only pay attention to history post-Marshall-plan? Does that mean we can only mention the Berlin wall? Is that of-limits as well? Oops!

You're a pretty funny guy.

Reply to
Greg Forestieri

"European" at the

equating drive by

excluding those

of nations

If you want to take history back beyond the lifetimes of people who are still alive into account, you're opening a mighty big can of worms - the US takes responsibility for the whole of Europe because many of your citizens have ancestry there - you take responsibility for Russia etc etc

Who of us is responsible for that? The Germans on whom it was inflicted or Russia/the USa who engineered the Cold War?

I do my best.

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

No, but then, it wouldn't suprise me. Now I just have to hope my Scottish mate doesn't see this post. He's younger, and bigger, and angrier..

How are other supplies holding out? Need anything from Godzone?

Steve Living a grits-deprived life Edgeworth NSW Oz

Reply to
Steve Magee

"European" at the

equating drive by

of excluding those

list of nations

alive into account,

whole of Europe

for Russia etc etc

It would be more the other way 'round, wouldn't it? We can't take responsibility for Europe, we left there long ago most of us, but you could say that since we are from Europe they have to bear the burden of owning up to whatever we are/do. But you say the US is responsible for the Holocaust? LMAO

Russia/the USa who

You say the US is partly responsible for the Berlin Wall? Why? Because so many in the East wanted to go to the West and were shot while trying to escape? Who did the shooting?? Decadent capitalists? LMAOA

Reply to
Greg Forestieri

"European" at the

I'm equating drive by

of excluding those

list of nations

still alive into account,

the whole of Europe

for Russia etc etc

You've never left - you still (try) to drive European politics (refer NATO) and you still get your knickers in a twist when European nations refuse to go along with your meddling.

I'd tend to agree with the bit about whatever you are - I have it on good authority that many Europeans are very sorry about what you are - but what you do now is entirely your responsibility.

Feel free to laugh at your own construct - what I was intending to get across is that the historical situation the Jews found themselves in in Europe was amongst _your_ ancestors as much as it was amongst present day European citizens' ancestors.

Russia/the USa who

Think!

Who made the different political situations? The German people didn't divide themselves and line the borders with military.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

WMD are fine, just don't use them on your own people...

Don't bother to reply via email...I've been JoeJobbed.

Reply to
crosstie

Hussein ever

as such or

OMG, now you lot are going to cut us off from...well, what, exactly?

Don't bother to reply via email...I've been JoeJobbed.

Reply to
crosstie

you still get your

I't cheaper to meddle in the long run... WW2 cost what, 20 million lives? 30 million?

is that the historical

as much as it was amongst

Not my ancestors, mate. We got out of there as soon as a boat was available. Been here nearly 400 years...

Jeff Sc. Native American, Ga.

Don't bother to reply via email...I've been JoeJobbed.

Reply to
crosstie

So why are you keeping an eye on a New Zealander playing with a cruise missile?

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Hussein ever

threat as such or

I think I'm begin to see your problem - you're too stupid to take advice unless someone is hitting you at the time. Oh, you don't take it then either?

Reply to
Gregory Procter

threat as such or

someone is

Not when I have more sense than the Induhvidual giving me advice...

Jeff Sc. Up Here, Ga.

Don't bother to reply via email...I've been JoeJobbed.

Reply to
crosstie

threat as such or

unless someone is

That's a situation we won't need to concern ourselves over. :-)

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

threat as such or

Kiwi fruits, perhaps?

............F>

Reply to
froggy

Fine, just fine. There is a place here where I can get Vege and Tim-Tams as well as other staples. email me off group and let me know if you need more coffee. If you need my address its available on the "other" group. Forget the grits. For some unfathomable reason Customs simply will NOT let them get through. I cannot discover why. Rules is rules, mate. We don't know why, we just follow orders.

...............F>

Reply to
froggy

Hey Brian, how did you get caught up in that tree?

Reply to
Gregory Procter

It's OK, we've got a new one for you; yellow-gold colour and much sweeter

- called "Zespri". (we've locked up the bloke who gave it that name, but just too late)

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter