USR Motors on ROL

Not one of the written ones... note that the website merely contains a "basic policies extract" from a larger "manual" - why don't they put the whole thing up as a PDF?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Here:

"TMT Basic Policies Extract"

Key word EXTRACT.

That means it is most but not all of the rules. Some of the rules are verbal and secret under executive session of the TRA BOD.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

When did you join? I was a TRA member for a while (Jan 2001 - Jan 2002) and there wasn't any "TMT manual" included in the binder they sent me.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

nor in mine, I joined in Jan 02 and have Jan 03 additions (updated membership directory)

no TMT stuff whatsoever

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Came with mine circo '96/'97.

Ted Novak TRA#5512

Reply to
nedtovak

For that you have to look at what has changed over time, and why.

For example, the prohibition against 3rd party certifications was added specifically to stop Jerry. And that's not the only anti-Jerry change.

Bob Kaplow

It was sent out in early 1996 to most members. Except those they were planning to illegally kick out that summer.

I had to get mine from "alternate sources"

Bob Kaplow

I know a guy who saw a video of someone flipping through the "real" TMT rulebook and in one frame it looked like rule 8.7.1 was "motors submitted by Jerry in part or whole, or by an associate, relative or authority having jurisdiction shall be cast in the nearest ocean".

At least that's what I think he said.

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

I've been a member of TRA since 1987.

Reply to
RayDunakin

gee, ur practically a "founding father"

like Jerry, er .... NOT!

- iz

RayDunak> >

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

so what do you figure the molecular weight of Ray's brain matter is?

gotta be way up there ...

- iz

RayDunak> specifically to stop Jerry. And that's not the only anti-Jerry change. >> >

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

Do you want that with or without the influence of 'elevating elements'? 8-)

Phil

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

Maybe it's paragraph 6-4.0 that excludes Jerry. 8-)

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

Those rules were not in place at the time of Rogers' first Black Rock as Pres.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

The TMT manual that I have is complete as of 9/96.

What a crock. You haven't shown a single existing rule which you could not meet if you wanted to, so instead you come up with this paranoid conspiracy crap. Then you cite the lack of evidence as evidence.

Reply to
RayDunakin

given the extrapolated molecular weight of Ray's brain matter, the muscles in his neck must be quite impressive ;)

- iz

RayDunak> What a crock. You haven't shown a single existing rule which you could not meet

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Hmmm... so professionaly expressed.

I personally don't know Ray... or yourself, but given YOUR usual content, spelling, & grammer here on rmr... I'd have no problem sticking MY neck out and pitting my brain against your's, but if you want a pissing contest I can recomend some local bars. NOTE: Local Imported Canadian Beers offer an advantage. :)

Doug (aka cheetah)

Reply to
Rocketweb

People who complain about each other's grammar should learn to spell it.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

^

It is no use fighting a law of nature... particularly the law that states "All spelling flames will contain at least one spelling error."

Reply to
Chuck Stewart