USR Motors on ROL

as a Muslim I don't imbibe (not that I haven't done my share in the past ... in fact I used to drive an A/B beverage truck and was tipped in beer)

but I'll drink NA beer and you'll drink Molsons, and I'll drink you under the table, right? ;)

so what's wrong with my speling?

BTW, I don't talk politics at launches unless you ask me nicely

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

complaining ?!? I thought he was "admiring" !

are you *sure* he wasn't "admiring" ?

- iz ;)

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Did he got the name Cheetah after he took his L2 test? 8-)

Phil

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein