USR Motors on ROL

Bob Baker had 0% involvement in any of this whatsoever. Jerry just wanted confuse the issue.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Nope, he died from massive injuries from the multi roll over on the freeway. He was not wearing seat belts at the time. The cause of the crash, Firestone tire separation.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

'nuf said

- iz

Jerry Irv> It is a truly evil can of worms that sucked the life out of 10 people

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Are your children enjoying the college at the expense of your "friends?"

I hope so. I hope your scummy life choices satisfy you more than they damage others. The damage has been severe to many.

And to listeners, remember my post about the black iceberg? Here is part of it.

Kosdon is actually part of the snowy top!

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Thanks for noticing. Merry Christmas to you in particular.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

What is this bizarre statement supposed to mean? And what is a black Iceberg?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

literally an iceberg that had incorporated large amounts of volcanic ash/debris during its formation.

its usage denotes an unseen malignancy, as in this comment by Robert Simons of Harvard Business School, Henry Mintzberg of McGill University and Kunal Basu of Oxford University regarding Enron, Anderson, and Global Crossing:

"These business catastrophes are merely the tip of the black iceberg. Under the surface lies a culture that is increasingly defined by selfishness ... carried to the extreme, the glorification of greed is causing a disconnect between the interests of the few and the well-being of the many."

- iz

Dave Grayvis wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

It confuses the anonymous newbie like a guided missile!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry, I've been here on rmr for over 11 years. Tell us all about the "black iceberg".

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I agree. However, I am not a certifying authority. I'm not the one being asked to give official approval to motors that might not be legal. I'm not the one who has to negotiate with insurance, NFPA, ATF, CSFM, DOT or other agencies; and I'm not the one who's ability to conduct such negotiations might be damaged by accepting illegally manufactured or shipped motors.

Would I personally fly Jerry's motors? You bet, as long as I could be reasonably sure they are reliable. Would I do so in an official position, or give my official approval for others to do so? No, not unless I could be sure that he was at least in "substantial compliance".

Reply to
RayDunakin

Just a bit ;-)

Only made it to 1 or 2 launches this year. Was planning on going to the last 2 day at the almost a secret Ga. field until weather cancelled it.

I will be going more next year.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

There are NO negotiations. Except ill advised and non-binding ones. Only laws and compliance or noncompliance with them. Non-compliance includes, ironically, "over comnpliance".

requirements. I did

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry' Please exlpain this answer in specific exactatude. As it stands, it makes no sense and contradicts itself.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I see no reason to do so since I don't live or fly in the PRK.

Bob Kaplow

See #1

See #5

Pre-made replies from Dave

-------------------------------------

  1. It did not happen.
  2. I have no idea how to snip.
  3. You are a liar.
  4. Jerry is a liar.
  5. Jerry has never settled his debts!
  6. Your facts are wrong.
  7. You do not have all the facts.
  8. Complete BS straght from jerry's mouth!
  9. You are a Jerry groupie.
  10. You are anti-TRA
  11. Your logic if flawed.
  12. I have no idea how to snip.
  13. Do you have proof.
  14. USR never had EX numbers!
  15. PowerTech never had EX numbers!
  16. Prove me wrong.
  17. Later it became a legal issue.
  18. Jerrry could meet the recertification proccess requirements.
  19. I have no idea how to snip.
  20. usr motor ever had ex numbers!
  21. My posts are not pointless.
  22. I have no idea how to snip.
Reply to
PhilipD

See #4 below.

Pre-made replies from Dave

[...]

See #21, #16.

Pre-made replies from Dave

[...]

Pre-made replies from Dave

[...]

It happens: He died from massive injuries from the multi roll over on the freeway.

Much more likely: He was not wearing seat belts at the time.

Reply to
PhilipD