USR Motors on ROL

Short answer, not true, not true, not true, did happen, never paid or offered to pay for fix.

Tripoli purchased the FL stand for $385.00 and had to replace the load cell. Cell provided at reasonable cost by Woods.

Proof can be provided, but you'd just spin it as made up and done just to get you.

Don't flatter yourself, it's not worth peoples time to try and get you. You do that fine yourself.

I could not make this stuff up, if I tried, to far out in left field.

Some never learn to get along and not make trouble.

Some lives are just that boring.

Put it to rest, make up, get a life. Stop trying to make yourself look look good, at the expense of others.

So you say CR did some things wrong, does that make it right you do?

Reply to
Roy Simpson

No so far this CONFIRMS what I said. TRA received $4000 in test stand donations in cash from CA (LTR #007, Irvine Prefect and chief tithe-master) and more from other places and BOUGHT a $385 test stand from FL exactly where I said before you brought it up, plus a load cell. So my offer of $200 (plus the prior sunk $4000) was "reasonable".

Why was it rejected?

Why was $400 rejected?

Why was $600 rejected?

Why was I not billed?

The rest of your bullshit left in for REFERENCE.

Just Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

You make it up as you go, spin, spin, no facts, just your word.

Get a life.

Reply to
Roy Simpson

Word of a FIRST HAND witness AND PARTY with a memory jogged by litigation on the very subject :(

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Perhaps yourself?

Bob Kaplow

Roy, it appears you are coming in over a Verizon DSL line from Washington, D.C. although "Dream Catcher Hobby", is located in Bristol, Indiana

if my research is accurate, you are a highly regarded R/C soarplane expert, successful businessman, and a long-time generous supporter of the AMA (to which the following post attests):

"R.W -

We tend to go overboard flaming those who we have problems with and forget to say thanks to those who help us out. Roy Simpson of Dream Catcher Hobbies has helped us all out by backing the LSF with work and money for several years. He's one of the guys who just quietly does what's needed and then goes on about his business. Plus he has given good service and value to his customers. We could use more like him.

happy trails - Rob Glover

I think they are the best company I have ever had any dealings with. Great products, fast service and they always have taken the time to answer my questions. The company I am talking of is Dream Catcher Hobbies. The reason I was thinking about this is, I just got an Email from them saying that they now have a shopping cart on the website and secure ordering.

R. Williams"

you are also accomplished in acoustic guitar design and construction [

]

I see that you attended LDRS-X in 1991 [

] but as you admitted, you have been not been active in awhile

so how much of your information is first hand, as opposed to hearsay?

- iz

Roy Simps> You make it up as you go, spin, spin, no facts, just your word.

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Maybe he's the "Bizarro" Jerry? :) Jerry and Anti-Jerry.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Jerry, I'm still waiting for your, "third party conformation" of these events. You claimed to have them. Scan and post them. I'm shure you would love to gloat.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

The same question can be asked of many of us, including yourself. You post, support, and challenge positions that by your own admission, you were not around at the time to have "first hand knowledge". What is the point of your question and what if anything are you implying; (quote; "so how much of your information is first hand, as opposed to hearsay?").

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

I *WANT* to cross the streams.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Izzy is CITING first hand reports of others and synthicizing a summary of links and a bibliography of same. It is like a doctoral thesis of RMR arguementation!

"Never have so many resources been focused on so small of a goal."

- Jerry Irvine

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

No, You don't.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Yea, That's called hearsay.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Fred, with all due respect, simply being present at LDRS does not necessarily make him an insider, with direct knowledge of what was tested and under whose direction

his intimation was that Tripoli was conducting official motor certification tests at Lucerne. What was his relationship to the events that allowed his insights, or is he repeating what he assumed, or was led to believe. Unless he was a BoD member in the period under discussion, I do not see how he can have first-hand knowledge of so many events he alleges took place. Simply hearing "Tripoli" versions of the events at the time does not make them accurate, or his reiteration of those versions authoritative.

(if I do not have direct knowledge of something I say as much, but often provide direct quotes of people who have. I do not represent that I have direct knowledge of events where I do not)

BTW, my MDRA application went out last week :)

- iz

W. E. Fred Wallace wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Maybe you are the Anti Jerry. 8-)

Phil

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

MDRA is a cool club but watch out for that Fred Wallace guy. If you send me an email (that he sent or received a copy of) that I then use to say POSITIVE and CORRECTIVE things about TRA and its insurance situation (or anything else) he will punish you. Email when received is your PROPERTY.

Also over there they have a 152mm "Q" case "from me" just waiting for a load from me to be installed. Or two! Employ it.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

This is not a court. If it were we would know who you are and have you under oath and be cross-examining you right now. Care to "make it so"?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I *WANT* to cross the streams.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

"DAVE GRAYVIS"

Then at least he would have a real name.

Dennis

Reply to
D&JWatkins

DAVE does not want to because his is so little it would only dribble. Hard to cross streams that way!

Dennis

Reply to
D&JWatkins