USR Motors on ROL

You are right, my temper clouded my ability to read....

I apologize.

PD

Reply to
PhilipD

Jerry, the document you present is in fact a filing requesting a default judgement by you 4 years after the fact. Post the real judgement.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Rogers was a Powertech partner till it was dissolved by the lawsuit itself. Rogers has/had security clerances. Rogers was a witness at trial.

Kloss died in an auto accident "complicated by stress".

Brian Teeling had apropellant accident athis house where Bob Baker wasalso there.Bob Baker was medivaced toa burn centerand Teeling was burned.

You do not have an understanding of the legal issues and I have no intention of explaining them to you. Especially without knowing who you really are. Deal with it.

  1. Renew certify all USR motors immediately.
  2. Reinstate my membership (and refund my promised prior refund)
  3. Stop asking anyone for ATF permits for PADS at anytime.
  4. Reduce the size and scope of NFPA regs by 90% (per the methods I have posted about) and consolidate all consumer rocket codes into one and make it available on the website.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine

IF you have a Pyro-op 2 (or better 1) you can make/have/discharge and oversee the discharge of others who have "somehow made" them. It effectively creates an agency relationship CSFM respects. This is EVIDENCED by the dischargers all being ON THE LOG of the Pyro-Op 2 (or

1). Every "big"rocket I fly is on a log of a pyro-op. I am CSFM anal.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I'm not saying don't ask, don't tell. I am saying, mind your own business and not other peoples.

state. In light of

Reply to
PhilipD

You had no permit and you had "big ass" motor with "excess propellant". I am a bit surprised the agent realized you were violating a law. Had you been on the way to a CA Pyro-Op launch you would have had the "trappings of compliance", but as it was you were a passer by with no clue you were breaching a law of the only state in the union with such senseless and draconian laws. I apolgize for any part I had in that.

Strapping it to the roof with pride probably didn't help!! :)

Please help at all times to KILL all CA specific rocket laws. Ken McGoffin got WA state to kill all laws and it is now a amateur rocket free-zone. Help. You obviously have incentive :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Chuck Rogers was NOT a litagant in the powertech trial. Bob Kloss died from injuries received from a multi roll over accident NOT stress. Bob Baker was not a litagant and Brian Teeling was never injured.

Got any more fantasies?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

But that is the AHJ's business.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

WHICH AHJ? There are so many! Literally Tim.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Yes. That you will identify yourself and stop posting about lawsuits on usenet.

And of course that we will all somehow work in a common cause to decriminalize, deregulate, and popularize rocketry.

Like I was on the fast path to doing pre-Powertech.

Ask Frank!

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Tell me jerry, why do you think my name is tim?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

The first step to decriminalizing this hobby would be if you left it.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

So there was something which led up to the lawsuit.

Joel. phx

Was this pre/post "garage raid" accusation?

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Plonk

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Yes, Conversion of powertech assets by jerry irvine.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Geeze I hate when pepsi comes shooting out my nose.

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Predictably feeding the troll I see.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

He didn't say he was a litigant, he said he was involved in it as a witness. Are you intentionally misleading?

I can speak from personal experience (albeit secondhand) that it is, indeed, possible to DIE from STRESS ONLY in a rollover accident. If the person were already under stress, it would certainly aggravate the problem. Unrelated to any accidents or anything else, but my father also died from stress--I've seen what it can do.

He didn't say that Bob Baker was a litigant. Again, you're intentionally misleading. And I can't comment on Brian Teeling, and unless you are Brian Teeling it's safe to say that you probably can't either.

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Yes, I personally know everyone involved.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis