Reply to
Mark Mathu

Make it Eight-zip

Reply to
CowGoesMoo

YES!

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Check out the cut and paste from Jim Stewart's posting - it's a joke.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Mark Newton is the expert yet chooses not to display any of his work. The reason is simple, he is full of talk, nothing more. He was the first to start the insults, and is quick to criticise other peoples work. He doesn't like my modelling standard, I will let you decide, my work is published, see below. It's not a Gorre and Daphetid, but I never intended to be the same.

Reply to
Terry Flynn

Then publish expert.

Reply to
Terry Flynn

Yep! It was an inspiration! Bob

Reply to
KTØT

The NMRA HO wheel and track standards have not improved since then. Neither has their weight RP which is to heavy.

Reply to
Terry Flynn

No suprises Nine-zip.

Reply to
Terry Flynn

Apples & oranges. Music hasn't found any new scales or notes in the intervening time. We're still working with the same old scale that ol' Ludwig did.

Model RRing on the other hand, has seen a huge change in 50 years. New materials, new methods, etc.

Jay Back in action once again

Reply to
JCunington

I dunno. That last fifth was pretty good.

Jay Back in action once again

Reply to
JCunington

"Salvé>

Humph! Look Terry I dont care what you say , I know you Aussies have different ideas (Lambing flats) but that isnt N guage mate! Beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

Work of art, qualified "Yes".

Did I ever like the G&D as a layout? "No".

-- Cheers Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

It's kept inspiring me ... I vote YES.

Dean

Reply to
Dean Eubanks

Probably never.

Good for them. The people whom I model with are the ones I share my work with.

Good for you. I am not interested in joining either, or posting photos to them. I must have missed the rec.models.railroad FAQ that prohibits posting messages unless I have a website, or have published photos or articles.

Reply to
Mark Newton

That and 50 cents will get you a cup of coffee.

How's about showing us?

Don

-- snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net

snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com moderator: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com moderator: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com co-moderator: snipped-for-privacy@Yahoogroups.com