1:240 (approx) scale figures, accessories, etc?

marknewton wrote:

It was a very very slow day!

You watch the History Channel too? The the son of a bitch was a lier too? So which was he, a God or a Mortal.
Shows you how stupid the Jap monkeys were. The Emporer should have been hung in the town square like Mussilini and his mistress were. We should have vaporized the whole dame iland chain for what they did to our sons and the Chinese, Manchrians, Koreans, and a whole lot of other people. BTW Mark, maybe when you grow up you'll learn marxism, communism and liberalism doesn't work. When you reach the age of majority you're supposed to take care of yourself and give Mommy and Daddy a break.
Wayne wrote:

A minor problem with your political theory is that the US political system doesn't work either. It gets propped up in the US, Australia etc by your mineral resource wealth, but without that it's crap.
Regards, Greg.P.

I guess you could be right Greg. When we run out and have to import more and more, we'll not be able to complete untill our standard of living slides down to 3rd world levels. Glad Ill be dead by then. Hey, how about if we just counquer other countries that still have mineral wealth? Actually, the 500 families already control the whole world, so what's the use. The only way we can get even is stop breeding and cut off their labor source,,,,,,,,,,like that's gonna happen :-)
I guess nothing is stable, ever. I do believe that for the short term, capitalism has provided the highest stand of living so far on Earth.

Wayne wrote:

The flaw in your theory is illustrated by New Zealand - we have almost no mineral wealth, almost no oil ... We're forced to survive by producing from our land, basic raw materials such as meat, grain, wool, and timber. We do that and stand amongst the first world nations in regard to our standard of living etc. If we totally embraced "capitalisim" we would have no reason to continue existing.

What's the main fuel used for the electricty grid, coal? It makes sense to me that a country with little internal fuel sources would be running a high percentage of nuclear reactors generating electricity, like France.
Wayne wrote:

The "main fuel" is hydro power - something over 50%. Wind power looks likely to go from 5% to over 25%.
Some really really stupid people advocate nuclear power, but after 60 years no-one has figured out what to do with the nuclear waste and the irradiated power stations, which will need isolation and ongoing protection for the next million years. Factor that into the cost and nuclear power is the most expensive option so far invented.

Around here we have a mix of coal, natural gas, nuclear and wind, but wind's probably providing less than 1%. Just south of Scranton PA there were 5 or 6 400 foot high wind generators on a mountain ridge (you'd probably call them foot hills :-). A few weeks ago when we were up that way again there were 12. There are 5 similar units about 3 miles from Atlantic City. However, considering the output, the cost of putting them up and the cost of maintenance, I'm not sure they are a competitive source. I suspect the politicans decided to put a few up to get the environmentalists off their back. In California there are many more wind turbines than around here, and environmentalists who bitched for decades about needing more wind power, now complain because and occasional bird gets killed by the blades. Go figure? We have been paying about 0.12 USD per kilowatt hour for quite a few years, which is about 0.16 NZD. In the U.S. northwest, where hydroelectic plants are more common, the rate is lower.
dgw wrote:
> We don't chop people's heads off and murder little

Yeah, of course you don't.
Not one casualty in Iraq is attributable to your military, or those other White House-sanctioned fuckwits, Blackwater, eh?
Not one...

There's alway collateral damge in war, but this one has the least, due to our high tech weapontry and compassion for the Iraqi people. The difference is, when innocent civilans die by an American bullet or bomb, it was a mistake the Americans try very hard to avoid. The Muslim culture is so filled to the brim the hatred.......hate for everyone not Muslim, hate for other kinds of Muslims, hate for Muslim women who don't do what they're told, like trained circus dogs............that the Muslins will murder, will torture, will kill women and childern and babies and male civilians, up close and personal, with the infliction of the maximum torture and pain, on purpose.
If the politicians would let the military do their job to the best of their ability the whole thing would have been over in a few days, with Ole Glory flying over the capital in Baghdad.

So tell me Mark, where ever you live, why do you hate the U.S. so much?
Wayne wrote:

The great avoidance of responsibility for your actions! You took war to Iraq - the damage and the slaughter is what you took to Iraq - you are responsible for it all.

What "compassion"? You destroy their infrastructure, you destroy their economy, you destroy their homes, you remove all possibility of their gaining any rights or freedoms, you set up corrupt government. Next you'll leave Iraq a political vacuum and set them up for a horrific civil war andprobably genocide - what compassion?

There's no evidence to support that lie.

Who tells you these silly stories? Why are you so stupid as to fall for them?

Why would you stupidly believe that Iraqis want to be repressed by a foreign military power?

Nobody hates the USa, that's just propaganda you've been brainwashed into believing. OTOH many people hate what the US does to other nations. That is entirely different from hating the USa.
Greg.P.
Greg Procter wrote:

(delusional rantings snipped)
Greg, why respond to this thing?
It's a fuckwit troll, or it's mentally defective, but in either case it doesn't deserve to have it's ravings dignified with a sensible response.
Wayne/dgw, or whatever name the voices told you to post under, do us all a favour, eh? Put yourself out of your misery. And ours.

If you can't muster the will power to not reply, you should add me to your Block Sender list. It's not as complicated as Creating Message Rules.
Wayne wrote:

>you don't remember.
There's always collateral damage in war...

Don't be bashful, list all your contributions to society, patents and what not. Go ahead impress the hell out of us.
Paul -- Excuse me, I'll be right back. I have to log onto a server in Romania and verify all of my EBay, PayPal, bank and Social Security information before they suspend my accounts.
Working the rockie road of the G&PX
Wayne wrote:

Is it? So that's what attracted you here, eh? The prospect of recruiting some nice new young boys...
marknewton wrote:

I'm waiting to see how far he goes and if he reveals any new prejudices. I have the uncomfortable feeling that many yanks believe the tripe he's typing.

Perhaps I'm misguided in believing (some) yanks believe this crap, but they are actively punishing assorted countries (Cuba, Afghanistan, Iraq. Iran) so some of them believe their propaganda. Personally, I've got a few hours a day when I'm unfit even for modelling and Wayne deserves to be punished for that. ;-)
Greg.P.

Not that many, Greg; although the bunch of Bozos in the White House is trying desperately to increase that number, with considerable help of some Aussie mogul......

snipped-for-privacy@fht.com wrote:

That's ... umm ... good news!

Greg Procter wrote:

I'm sure that a lot of them do. But Wayne or whatever it calls itself seems to be an extreme case.