1:240 (approx) scale figures, accessories, etc?

I know. When I grow up I hope to be as cultured and well spoken as you.

So you have no problem bending knee and acknowledging the authority of this Titled Nobility, who claims that GOD selected her to own and rule everything in her realm, by DIVINE RIGHT? And I'm an idiot?

Wake me when you're done Mr. 5th grade geography teacher.

2nd time..................what's the meaniing of "dirty water"? I've never heard that before before you uttered it.

BTW, I forgot to tell you, we've got 6 Zebra finches, amoung other pets. Cute little fellows. They're from Australia, a few generations back. They average about 2-3 eggs a week, in spurts. Got a pair about 3 years ago. A month or so later we had 7, Then a year later one died. We'd have a 100 by now if we didn't take the eggs out and squish the them right away.
marknewton wrote:

The US doesn't spread "democracy", they spread repression and corruption dressed as democracy. Iraq is an example.
Wayne wrote:

The same is true of Capitalism.

You really do see the world in an extremely limited manner. Do you consider "services" production or wastage?

But you're in favour of that!!! You've imposed that on numerous nations around the world - Iraq is an excellent example.

That's what the US does with it's form of government, a system that barely works in your nation rich with natural resources, let alone those of us who live in nations poor in resources.

The USSR wasn't communist.

What does that have to do with the ardument? Servcies are not wastage. They aren't production either. They're services; honest work too.

Yes is was and still is to some extent.

Wayne wrote:

They steal from the producers at a rate greater than thei share. (which answers your "what does that have ..." question)

As is the USa.

Maybe we have different definitions for services? When I hear services, I think of people who perform services for a living, like people who work im restruants, people who work in stores they don't own, people who pump gas or fix cars in places they don't own, etc. These people usually don't make a lot of money, although some people perfroming services, like surgeons, do make a lot of money.

Wayne wrote:

No, those are all services, as are banks, insurance companies, consultants, land agents, used car salesmen, politicians ...
Don't get me wrong, I'm not against services, but the proportion of any given economy engaged in services must relate to production - again divided into 'primary' and 'secondary'.

True. I believe our standard of living is being slowly eroded because the ruling elite provide the cash the politicians need to get elected and reelect, and thus they get the laws they want and paid for, which include movign the factories off shore with guarantees of no import duties when shipping the products back here for sale. Thus most of the factory jobs, which paid more than the service jobs, are now gone. In my father's day, a young male could have nothing but a high school education, or less, and still get a good factory job and earn enough at a young age to buy a house, a car, and get married. No more. It's tough to get by on a service job for a small agricutural operation. My father grew up on a 160 acre wheat farm in Kansas. No electricity. Out house. Today, most of those farms have been bought by larger operations who graze cattle on the land, and the kid and grandkids of the former farmers no longer farm, because you can't live what today is considered a middle class life on a 160 acre wheat farm.
So, I guess you would primary production is agriculture and mining / oil, with secondary production manufacturing? That's what I would call it.
Wayne
Wayne wrote:

That's my impression/understanding of the situation in the US.

I agree with you entirely.
I'm going to go check my temperature!!!
Regards, Greg.P.
Wayne wrote:

They had their own agenda for being there. The situation in Russia at the time was a good deal more complicated than your simplistic world view can deal with. So don't be too impressed.

You're thinking like your cross-eyed fuckwit president - "If you ain't with us, you're agin' us!"...
My world is coloured in shades of grey, not black and white. I don't support you, *nor* do I defend so-called "Islamo-facists" either.
As for your respect, that's the last thing I want. You're deludung yourself badly if you think that's something I'd value.
On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 07:05:59 GMT, dgw wrote:

Boy, you are so far out of touch; you don't have a lot in common with most _AMERICANS_, other than the lunatic Ayn Ranty, National Review and Christian Identity fringies.
--
Steve

So who do you want as next President, Hilliary :-)
On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 02:26:03 GMT, Wayne wrote:

No, I'm for a Richardson-Obama ticket; or Obama-Richardson, either way. Just get rid of the sniveling coward prexy and NeoCon nutjob veep and the rest of the chickenhawk bastards that have led us into ruin and let Bin Laden escape while they were at it. (On purpose?)
By the way, what did YOU do in the war, Whine?
--
Steve

Steve Caple wrote:

I'll hazard a guess and say sweet fuck all.
On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 09:09:47 +1000, marknewton wrote:

Chickenhawks are really brave at risking other people's lives.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0SVjZnDVxk8

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BnvVEDWgb98

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=m1IAJenBpi0

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DSK48YP-6t4
(about 3/4 way in)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v
E4U86VQqY
--
Steve

Steve Caple wrote:

Probably the closest it's ever come to serving in uniform is when it was in the Scouts. And that was only so it could get it's hands and other parts on young boys.

Might have a little validity if we still had involuntary conscription of just citizens unlucky enough to be born with a penis (did someone say "14th amendment equal protection...........NOT?). But every U.S. Military person in the Army, Navy Marine Corp., AirForce and Coast Guard are volunteers.

Typical emotional left wing caller devoid of logic and brain mass making adhominum attach on the guest

A medley of more left wing emotional fanaticism against the country that they hate but refuse to leave.

Bill Maher, washed up left wing loser ex-comedian who goes from job to job shutting down miscellaneous radio and TV stations due to lack of audience

Cindy Sheehan - Nut job publicity hound who didn't have the time to get her son a head stone until 2 years after his death, who drove her husband to file divorce papers in August 2005, whose immediate and extended family where so ashamed of her they send an open email to a San Franciso Radio Station to distance themselves from her and to say that they support the troops, President Bush, and love America. BTW, the shameless left, Michael Moore and Senator loser Kerry both approached her 2 weeks after her son got killed to ask her about making commericals!

Chris Mathews - another loser lefty democratic hate America operative trying to masquarade was a centrist, but the people ain't buying it. Viewership on a typical night is 383,000 and falling for Matthews vs. 2,472,000 and rising over at the Fair and Balanced Fox News Channel. Like MSNBC and Matthews, CBS, ABC, NBC, CNBC and The Clinton News Network are all slowly dying, because America woke up and realized they had been snookered for 50 years. The times they are a changing :-)

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 02:26:42 GMT, Wayne wrote:

Answer the question, Chickenshit Little
--
Steve

dgw wrote:

I think it was 1984.

The US withdrew from ANZUS. New Zealand has always drawn more than it's weight, unlike the US.

You don't think you're just a bit paranoid? Who are and where are all these "bad guys"?

Wake up! You've invaded Asia and the ME, not them you.

Err, well yes you do.
Look at the death toll in Vietnam - you slaughtered 2 million Vietnamese by your own figures - for the "crime" of them wanting their own country free of foreigners and united. Look at Afghanistan - you've sent 90% of the population back to stone age tribal warlord control and skite that the other 10% now has "democracy". Look at Iraq, at least a million dead since you invaded, a million dead before that while you kept sanctions against Saddam (91-02) and over a million dead while you supported Saddam.(78-91)

Are you sure? When did you stop doing that?

Either you're not very smart or you've forgotten the lessons of history that those responsible for that rebuilding knew. Without those nations being rebuilt your own economy would have sunk to almost nothing. Germany became Facist because the US and France demanded such high reparations after WWI.

I don't know whether you've noticed, but the US starts it's wars these days exactly the same way - difference is that Japan's intention was not to begin it's war against the US without a declaration of war - stop reading the old propaganda.

WOW! You really need to get a more up to date history book! Japan attacked the US because you were blockading their country. They were down to minimum reserves of oil and rubber and had either to fold or attack - you yanks knew that.

You don't face any real threats - OTOH you threaten countries around the world.

Of course - look at the horrific mess they've been in since the demise of Communisim! You can't blame them for thinking the old way was better.

I'm not a supporter of the Chinese Government - "Communism" there isn't Communism, it's a dictatorship, much like those you yanks like to imose on other countries.

Err; WWI, New Zealand joined in the defence of democracy and freedom in 1914 - USa late 1917. WWII, NZ 1939, USA 1942. The USa supplied both sides with armaments 1914-1917 and 1939-41 - I'm not entirely sure we should thank you.
Get a clue.