1:240 (approx) scale figures, accessories, etc?

Wayne wrote:

The only problem with that theory is the numbers of Iraqi civilians dead since the US took control.

If you looked a bit harder you's see that over a million Iraqis have died since the US took control.

Well, it is estimated that about 20,000 of the civilians that died at the hands of the joint western forces, mostly U.S. Military, were terrorists. Possibly that amount and more were killed by the terrorists, most of which are not even Iraqis, but foreign infiltrators, including from Iran.

That's about a 4000% exageration form Al Jezira and the left wing western media.
Wayne wrote:

Well, if you subscribe to the theory that everyone killed by the US occupation forces is/was a terrorist then that works. OTOH if we work on the principle that everyone is innocent until proven guilty then your estimate of 20,000 civilians slaughtered by the US military is 20,000 innocent civilians slaughtered by the US military.
Imagine if 20,000 US civilians had been slaughtered in NY on 11/9!

Can you prove any of that crap or are you just mud-slinging to justfy your prejudices?
So far you're suggesting 40,000 innocent civilians slaughtered while the US illegally controls their country.

It would depend how one counts - the difference in population between the day before you illegally invaded and today's population is close enough for me. Considering the fact that the US admits it makes no effort to count the numbers killed, I'll take Al Jazera's figures, particularly as they match estimates from a variety of aid organizations.
Why would you think US figures have any credence, given that you are the criminals?
Regards, Greg.P.

I know you are smart enough to know that combat and war doesn't work that way Greg. Somebody is trying to kill you and you have to subdue him with you bare hands and take him to the police station to start the judical process? Are you one of them fanatic antiwar Quakers?

I know exactly what would happen. Exactly what happened when 2700 US Civilians were slaughtered in NY on 9/11.
The difference in Iraq and Afganistan is that very few innocents were killed, and those by accidental colateral damage.

Prejudices? Check your mirror. I get those figures from the broadcast news. Haven't you heard that many weapons, and personnell from Iran have been captured, as well as personnell from Saudi Arabia and other Muslin countries?

Illegally? The U.N. approved the action, which includes military from many countries fighting with us. And even if we were alone with no allies, every nation and creature has a right to defend itself. We are defending America against her avowed enemies. after they threw the first stone. They attached us and made us sad and sorry. Now it's their turn to be sorry. The main stream Muslims have had decades to get a handle on their terrorist problem and not only failed but aided and abetted them. So, we demand that they behave like polite human beings on the global scene, just like most of the people and nations of the world do. We demand that large numbers of Jews and Christians be allowed to move to muslim countries and buy land and build houses and Churches and Synagoges any where there is land available, and walk around safely and say anything we fell like saying and doing and get to vote etc., just like we allow the muslims to do in any of the western Crusader countries. We demand that on what is now called Muslim soil.........we can act just like we do here, in safety, to the point of instituting a secular open western type society were reliously leaders has had their testicles figuratively removed for good, just like in the western nations. That is the obvious goal.
Like I've said before...they have three choices Stay in their hate filled rat hole desert and mind their own business. Become modern and secular and polite to all people. Get pounded and controlled by outsiders.

Have you considered, regarding your delta difference theory........that about a million Iraqis have left the country since the recent invasion......like everyone with a half a brains and some money!!!!! A bunch of them smelly flea infested rag head gas pumpers have even been allowed in here, due to our liberal government, and much to the chagrin of us real Merkins. And a surlly bunch they are.

You seem like a nice guy, but you are a hopeless liberal old hippie. If I'm a criminal, how come I've not been arrested?

Clearly Wayne is really Greg. Greg is posting as Wayne so Greg has a forum for his hatred of the US. A forum where Greg can appear to be responding to his fantasy sterotype american.
We still don't want your tired old sheep Greg.
!!PLONK!!
Steve the other -- Excuse me, I'll be right back. I have to log onto a server in Romania and verify all of my EBay, PayPal, bank and Social Security information before they suspend my accounts.
Working the rockie road of the G&PX
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 11:25:04 -0500, Steve the Other wrote:

Wayne is certainly that - just the sort of fantasizer that took us into Iraq and left Osama unmolested in Afghanistan.
--
Steve

Steve Caple wrote:

Osama lives in a penthouse appartment in Manhatten from where he can access reasonable medical care for his kidney problems. The Bush family set it up for him.
Greg.P.

I don't believe that the current administration wants to capture OBL. He is the boogie man in the closet, and you know you can't waste time with the consitution when you are after the boogie man.
I don't have a problem with taking out Saddam but, they didn't seem to consider the next move at all.
And now they are posturing like they are going to take on Iran!? Iran will likely self destruct if they don't have a galvanizing exterior force applied against them. Clearly they have no idea what the concept of "Conservation of Force" is all about. Expending your resources like you have an infinite supply only works if your opponent has less to start with and you can make them squander their resources first.
Steve the Other -- Excuse me, I'll be right back. I have to log onto a server in Romania and verify all of my EBay, PayPal, bank and Social Security information before they suspend my accounts.
Working the rockie road of the G&PX
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 15:25:54 -0500, Steve the Other wrote:

Considering that not a goddam one of them ever saw combat, and only less than a handful ever did peacetime service,or pretended to be in the Air National Guard, it's not surprising.
--
Steve

Pretended? I really feel bad that your favorite left wing America hating Broadcast Anchorman of over 40 years got CANNED for tryng to spread those same lies about our President during the Rathergate episode a couple of years ago. Now he's suing his old bosses for 70 million. He's gonna lose that suit quicker than he got booted out of his multi-million dollor job :-) How if we can just get ride of the rest of his kind at ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC and public television, and use the public airwaves for something without a left wing radical agenda, like dog food commercials, things would begin to turn around for the better.

writes:

I can't wait until that elevator shoed midget in Tehran fires off a few of those juke gyro un-stabilized piece of crap bottle rockets they call missles.and manage to land a few somewhere in Israel. The Iraelis will nuke em in a heart beat! That'll make the 12th Iman dig that well twice as deep :-)

Wayne wrote:

So you _do_ understand why terrorist nations shouldn't have nukes - it's really bad that your terrorist government has allowed Israel terrorists to have nukes.
Greg Procter wrote:

Move to the United States?
Move to a country that is full of drooling fuckwits like Wayne?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's said himself it's a shithole populated by the dregs of humanity - I'd rather drink a pint of diarrhoea, thanks!
Moronic right-wing rant snipped--

Um..er..You mean sort of like the Iraqi insurgents?? (Sorry, I forgot; they don't have a homeland; it belongs to Cheney and Halliburton..)

Wayne wrote:
> what say one of you just starts an on topic thread about couplers or > air brushes?
Why? You know nothing of either topic.
Whyne wrote:

More than a dozen, if I'm counting correctly. Never heard of the *proven* atrocities committed by US troops at Haditha, Abu Ghraib, Iskandariyah, or the premeditated rape and murder of 14-year old girl and her family in Mahmudiya? All these incidents have resulted in court martials and subsequent imprisonment and/or dishonourable discharge of the soldiers involved, in additon to civil trials. Big fucken' lies, eh Whyne, when even the US civil jsutice system gets involved...
Are you still going to claim that these military/civil justice proceedings are no more than left wing propaganda of the main western news media?

Oh well, no problems then! The Iraqis ought to be fucken' grateful, eh?

I could say that just shows what an ignorant know-nothing fuckwit you are, but that's already blindingly obvious. It also says a lot about the standard of US media coverage of the war in Iraq, but we'll leave that for another time. You have more than 10 murders, and more than 10 Us soldiers in the shit for committing those murders, as it happens.
But who gives a fuck how many murdering soldiers you sent to Iraq? Your comparisons are utterly irrelevant, Whyne. You claim that "the left wing propaganda of the main western news media has you convince(d) that American soldiers, sailor, air men and marines kill innocent women and children on purpose". And yet the US military justice system is *also* convinced that American soldiers kill innocent civilians on purpose, and is punishing them for it. So by your reckoning, the US military justice system is part of a left-wing propaganda machine, and is telling lies...
Spin and bullshit your way out of that conundrum, ya fucken' wanker.
Wayne wrote:
> So cutting peoples heads off slowly, while they are alive, is OK,
No, it isn't. It would never be OK, but no-one suggested it was.
That's not the subject under discussion, since no-one made any stupid, outlandish and false claims about the behaviour of terrorists being benign. You, however, made outlandish, idiotic and false claims about the benign behaviour and intentions of US troops in Iraq, which I might add you have completely and utterly failed to support.
> putting girls parties on the head of an imprisoned terrorist is just > inhumanely horrible?
Why would you even do that in the first place? Why behave even half as badly as those people whose actions you profess to despise? Are you that stupid that you can't see how such actions completely undermine your claims to moral authority?
I suspect you're not, and that most of what you post is mere trolling, but I suppose it is possible that you really are the mindless racist fuckwit your post suggests you are...
> I bet the imprisoned terrorists in Guantanimo are living better that > they ever had before. Free state of the art medical and dental care, > good food morning noon and night with snacks in between, prayer rug > and Koran, clean clothes, regular showersm,
It doesn't matter how well they are *allegedly* treated, they're imprisoned illegally, another fact that destroys any claim the US has to moral authority.
> no work to do (not that they ever worked before anyway, probably > being full time street thugs and criminals before Sadam and Osama > hired them.
Would that include the various foreign nationals who have been repatriated by their respective countries, and released without charge? They'd be criminals too?
> Didn'y I just hear on the news last week that a couple of soldiers > were fully exonerated at trial recently
Did you? Then you'd better cite some reliable news sources to back that up, if you want that claim to be taken seriously.
> In my country, only maybe 1% of caucasions use the work fuck in every > paragraph; mostly teenage males, and generally the tiny minority of > teenage males that would have a hobby of model trains wouldn't be in > that group.
Ah, that famous American prudishness. It must be great to have such a long heritage of wowserism, repression and denial.
> Those of us old enough to do it, don't have to say it.
Don't you? According to who, you? When did you become the spokesman for Americans who fuck?
Why does the word "fuck" make you so squiffy? Because it's something you have no personal experience of?
> Would it be safe for me to guess that you are not an employee of the > Australian Diplomatic Service?
No such organisation exists.
Anyway, I'm still waiting for you to back up your fuckwit ravings about the US military justice system being part of the left-wing propaganda machine...
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 03:59:49 GMT, Wayne wrote:
. . . a bunch of jingoistic drivel that sounded like those cowards from Blackwater wrote it for him.
--
Steve

Wayne wrote:

You butcher other nations' children, so why not your own?
It was bad enough listening to you on TPG. This is turning out to be a waste of time. I want model train info and I have to listen to flame wars waged by inferrior intellects from inferior countries that come begging when they are in the shit. And whom we have generously helped.
Great, thanks a lot.
Bye. Back to modereated groups.
Frank