1:240 (approx) scale figures, accessories, etc?

Might have a little validity if we still had involuntary conscription of just citizens unlucky enough to be born with a penis (did someone say "14th amendment equal protection...........NOT?). But every U.S. Military person in the Army, Navy Marine Corp., AirForce and Coast Guard are volunteers.

adhominum attach on the guest

they hate but refuse to leave.

shutting down miscellaneous radio and TV stations due to lack of audience

Cindy Sheehan - Nut job publicity hound who didn't have the time to get her son a head stone until 2 years after his death, who drove her husband to file divorce papers in August 2005, whose immediate and extended family where so ashamed of her they send an open email to a San Franciso Radio Station to distance themselves from her and to say that they support the troops, President Bush, and love America. BTW, the shameless left, Michael Moore and Senator loser Kerry both approached her 2 weeks after her son got killed to ask her about making commericals!

to masquarade was a centrist, but the people ain't buying it. Viewership on a typical night is 383,000 and falling for Matthews vs. 2,472,000 and rising over at the Fair and Balanced Fox News Channel. Like MSNBC and Matthews, CBS, ABC, NBC, CNBC and The Clinton News Network are all slowly dying, because America woke up and realized they had been snookered for 50 years. The times they are a changing :-)

Reply to
Wayne

Search for Chichijima and Japan and Canabalism

In his book Flyboys: A True Story of Courage, James Bradley details several instances of cannibalism of World War II Allied prisoners by their Japanese captors. The author claims that this included not only ritual cannibalization of the livers of freshly-killed prisoners, but also the cannibalization-for-sustenance of living prisoners over the course of several days, amputating limbs only as needed to keep the meat fresh

Check out the ritualistic canibalism practiced on American PoWs shot down and captured on Chichijima in the Bonins in 1944-45. Our former president, Bush the Elder, was almost a victim. This is all exceedingly well documented with plenty of witnesses. They killed the airmen, cut out their livers, cut the livers into tiny pieces and sauteed them. The Japanese officer responsible for this then served the sauteed liver delicacies to his fellow officers in the believe that they would inherit the soul and courage of the enemy. There is loads of trial testimony on this, Michael, plus a quite recent book. The guilty parties were tried on Guam by the U.S. Navy on the orders of Fleet Admiral Chester Nimitz.

And now Greg, it's time for you meds. Have a nice life.

Reply to
Wayne

You think he's got a gun and a grudge against his school mates???

Reply to
Greg Procter

I don't see any real differences between the citizens of Iraq, Cuba, the USa, etc.

Reply to
Greg Procter

I assume this is all documented by a victim?

Reply to
Greg Procter

We can live in hope that he does! :-)

Reply to
marknewton

No, a far more reliable source - Wikipedia! LOL!

Notice too how our looney troll has carefully worded his post to give the impression that he is referring to *multiple* incidents, when in fact there was one...

Reply to
marknewton

You've got him comfused with Larry Craig, or some other Love God of the Far Right Wing

Steve Caple

Answer the question, Chickenshit Little

Reply to
Steve Caple

EDIT: I've also noticed that our looney troll seems to cut and paste his responses from other people's posts to other newsgroups - he can't think of anything original for himself...

Reply to
marknewton

Yes, and before that who wrote what?

What facts? You posted your racist opinion about why your standard of living is lower than you want to enjoy.

And, again, you blame others for not carrying their fair share ... which you apparently believe to be YOU. You are blaming those farther down the food chain for your lack of being higher up the food chain. Don't hold back let us all hear your rant about how the "predominately european stock" is being dragged down by the not "predominately european stock". Tell us all about how they've ruined your life.

Paul

-- Excuse me, I'll be right back. I have to log onto a server in Romania and verify all of my EBay, PayPal, bank and Social Security information before they suspend my accounts.

Working the rockie road of the G&PX

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

huh?

Have you ever done the simple arithmatic about the great flood? Works out to be about 39 feet / hour, assuming a steady rain. Kind of unbelieveable, ain't it?

Reply to
Wayne

80% out of wedlock births and 25% of males having serious entanglements with the justice system are the facts. Were you forced to go to the government school when you were a kid or something?

You posted your racist opinion about why your standard of

Reply to
Wayne

I never claimed to have a PhD in history bag boy.

Reply to
Wayne

I hope we were of some help to you Acornman. Please excuse Mark and Steve's behavior. Most of us railroad men are not like them.

Reply to
Wayne

What about 80% and 25%??? Try writing an actual sentence next time.

I did go to school and I even graduated a few times. After kindergarten it gets more interesting, you'll enjoy it, trust me on this one.

So tell us your whole downtrodden tale of woe as a victim of the non "european stock". Don't hold back, let it all out.

Paul

-- Excuse me, I'll be right back. I have to log onto a server in Romania and verify all of my EBay, PayPal, bank and Social Security information before they suspend my accounts.

Working the rockie road of the G&PX

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

Don't be bashful, list all your contributions to society, patents and what not. Go ahead impress the hell out of us.

Paul

-- Excuse me, I'll be right back. I have to log onto a server in Romania and verify all of my EBay, PayPal, bank and Social Security information before they suspend my accounts.

Working the rockie road of the G&PX

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

Er, uh, Reagan was long since a Republican figurehead by then.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Snipping all of your shit does make an improvement, doesn't it?

No, you just presented other people's writing as your own.

Reply to
marknewton

Is it? So that's what attracted you here, eh? The prospect of recruiting some nice new young boys...

Reply to
marknewton